Conquest: Help Required

Hi Everyone,

I am having some issues completing some of the feats that will allow me to get the last create of reward.

First of all, here is my profile (5.2gp): https://swgoh.gg/p/452373878/

Here are my problems where I need guidance
- Sector 3, Boss Fight: Score at least 30 critical hits. I am usually winning to quick with my SLKR team.
- Sector 4, Boss Fight: Remove 700% TM. I tried to use my Moff Gideon (G12), but he's not surviving long enough
- Sector 4, Boss Fight: Attack out of turn 20 times
- Sector 5, Boss Fight: cannot even win this battle.

I will gladly take any tips/tricks.

I do not have any Consumable and most of my data disk are DECAY and AMPLIFY AGONY,

Replies

• Artumas
    324 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    Options
    Sector 5 boss: Use vader.

If you have Traya's unique zetad bring her along as well, so you don't have to worry about ability block rng on vader.
    Specifically the team I used was Vader (L), Traya, Piett (Zeta), Pre-taunt (KRU, GBA), literally any other 5th you want (Brought along Thrawn, but realistically the only characters getting turns is 1 turn from JML (outspeeds vader) and then Vader until the end of the battle.) I DON'T even have Vader's lead zetad. - Any leader slot stat boosts you have will help Vader not die to the occasional counter or whatever.

Data disks don't matter, but to ensure the win you actually might NOT want the ones that deal damage when applying a DoT, just to make sure you can stack enough to 1-shot JML.

Yes, this fight's modifier is actually dumb enough that vader can technically solo it.

I have absolutely no suggestions other than RNG grinding with a JTR lead resistance team on the 10 crits in a row on it though - That feat itself was absurdly dumb due to the team being able to gain crit immunity, literally had to try it like 8 times with my team of JTR/GL Rey/R2/Han/BB8

Sector 3 boss: Probably just use a different team. CLS maybe?

Sector 4: You can safely ignore this. Get the primary feats, other sector feats and 3* every fight.
    I only have Sector 1 and 5 100%ed and am sitting at max rewards.
  • Options
    I haven't completed Sector 5 yet, but if the key is Vader, you might as well throw in Wat as the 5th toon & give Shield tech to Vader. Clears debuffs at the start of each of Vader's turns + Wat will grant HoTs which will help reset Vader's cooldowns so you can start MM again sooner. (He'll also dump DoTs on the enemy to help Vader's Culling Blade).

If you do this, you don't need Traya at all, since her Ability block/stun removal is a unique & goes away when she dies while Wat gets that bonus turn at the start of the battle & then the Shield Tech lasts until Vader dies, even if Wat is gone... and since Vader won't die since he's the one doing the solo, you're better off with Shield Tech than Traya

(Again, this only makes sense if I have understood Artumas' strategy correctly. I hope that I have and that Artumas will correct me if not.)

If you end up using Wat in place of Traya, then your healing tech goes on your pre-taunt and weapon tech probably goes on Piett.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Options
    cournojo wrote: »
    Hi Everyone,

I am having some issues completing some of the feats that will allow me to get the last create of reward.

First of all, here is my profile (5.2gp): https://swgoh.gg/p/452373878/

Here are my problems where I need guidance
    - Sector 3, Boss Fight: Score at least 30 critical hits. I am usually winning to quick with my SLKR team.
    - Sector 4, Boss Fight: Remove 700% TM. I tried to use my Moff Gideon (G12), but he's not surviving long enough
    - Sector 4, Boss Fight: Attack out of turn 20 times
    - Sector 5, Boss Fight: cannot even win this battle.

I will gladly take any tips/tricks.

I do not have any Consumable and most of my data disk are DECAY and AMPLIFY AGONY,

Sector 4..... imperial troopers

Veers lead, gidieon, piett, stark and range. Stark doesnt need his zeta and you dont need any leadership zetas

My veers, piett and stark are r5.... my gidieon and range are gear 12.
  • Options
    Piett is brutal to gear. I salute you.
  • Vendi1983
    5024 posts Member
    Options
    @cournojo

Sector 4 - you have everyone at or above the gear levels I did for both the Attack out of Turn and the TMR feat.

I used zVader, Thrawn, Range, Shore, Gideon.

I used double Deployable Cooling System cards, a buff on turn card and I believe two leader boost cards (not really needed, more buff on turn would be better).

Start off by activating MM. (What you want is to get into a loop where MM is always ready to be reactivated.)

You want to kill Vader and SEE quickly. I just did MM, throw sabre at SEE or Vader, then MM if available, throw sabre again at SEE/Vader. Don't do too many force Crushes or they'll all die from DoTs before you get counters/assists and the TMR.

Once you're done with Vader and SEE, just basic someone without MM to end it.

Thrawn passes to Gideon (or Gideon goes if he's faster), he removes everyone's TM. Possibly gets an assist from Range.

Just keep using Thrawn with zero cooldown swap to give turns to Gideon, who will gain buffs and hopefully be able to remove TM every turn. Plus assists from Range/Shore.

• Options
    That's very useful, although the thought occurs to me that Piett might be more useful than Range - maybe. It depends on how much you need the bonus protection from Range. But the certain thing is that Piett will result in more cooldown reduction b/c of the constant buffs.
  • Vendi1983
    5024 posts Member
    Options
    Downside is that Piett's ET stacks on everyone and they start killing Sion, SET, Piett before you can get the feats done. Also, Range lets all 3 IT on the team possibly assist whenever they are buffed. Which is always.
  • Options
    I haven't completed Sector 5 yet, but if the key is Vader, you might as well throw in Wat as the 5th toon & give Shield tech to Vader. Clears debuffs at the start of each of Vader's turns + Wat will grant HoTs which will help reset Vader's cooldowns so you can start MM again sooner. (He'll also dump DoTs on the enemy to help Vader's Culling Blade).

If you do this, you don't need Traya at all, since her Ability block/stun removal is a unique & goes away when she dies while Wat gets that bonus turn at the start of the battle & then the Shield Tech lasts until Vader dies, even if Wat is gone... and since Vader won't die since he's the one doing the solo, you're better off with Shield Tech than Traya

(Again, this only makes sense if I have understood Artumas' strategy correctly. I hope that I have and that Artumas will correct me if not.)

If you end up using Wat in place of Traya, then your healing tech goes on your pre-taunt and weapon tech probably goes on Piett.

It's not that hard at all once the mechanics of clicks in your brain. The only RNG in my last match was the JML target on open. Ep led Vader = AOE --> MM --> ability block all but 1 whom got the next MM AOE rinse and repeat. I didn't saber throw anyone. The important thing was to not lose the 1v1 but with JKL when it was down to this hlubn6ksk8h2.jpg
  • Options
    @ Mephisto

I get all that. The only reason I was hesitant was
    1) I didn't want to speak for you & it was your strategy
    2) I haven't played it so there might be some unknown modifier that ruined Wat for that battle
    and
    3) I was talking about replacing the role Traya played, not the role Vader played.

While I understood Vader, I only assumed that Traya was in there to remove ability block/stun. If that wasn't her purpose (and especially if there was some global modifier that provided some other reason why she needed to be there) then replacing Traya with Shield Tech wouldn't make sense.

So I guess that begs the question: does Traya do anything in your squad other than provide insurance against stun & ability block? If not, then it seems like Wat would be a good replacement.
  • Options
    Sector 5 Boss there is a loop hole in its design GM Yoda can use his AoE repeatedly till everyone is dead, to speed it up if you have the data disks use Yoda as the leader and use the leader boost ones