Complete lack of diversity in GAC opponents

tspiegs
1 posts Member
edited March 2021
Hello all,

Wondering if I am the only one here but see below for last week and this week in my GAC. This isn't the first time, this is every week from Div 4 up to now Div 2, I just am giving the screenshots now. If you look through my history I ALWAYS fight the same people. Is this normal?

I am shakezoola here btw https://swgoh.gg/p/326739371/gac-history/

41x0qafcsg6b.png
uwwp8011wv8c.png

Replies

• Options
    I see plenty of women, men, droids, old and young, different colours. Probably a few that bat for their own side too. Diversity is WAI
  • CamaroAMF
    1283 posts Member
    Options
    I’m guessing with your roster at your GP there aren’t a whole lot of folks to match you up with.
  • Options
    Just hard to believe with 62,000 people in this division (from the data in the other post) the 8 of us fight only each other every GAC? haha
  • Options
    I,m with camaroamf on this one. We have about the same top 70 except you have 4.2m gp and I have 5,4m. My gp isn’t bloated as I’m very stingy with relics, so you probably have an unusually focus roster for your gp. So unusual that only a few people in your division can match your top 70 (which is the mm for D2 in 5v5 I think). In D1 you’d most likely find more opponents than can match your top 80. If you’re happy with your roster as it is, Star up/gear up characters outside of your top 80. It will increase your gp without changing your mm. It may be enough to bump you in D1.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    chuckrambo wrote: »
    I see plenty of women, men, droids, old and young, different colours. Probably a few that bat for their own side too. Diversity is WAI

Nervouslaughter.gif
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Konju
    1180 posts Member
    Options
    With 2 GLs (R8 on SLKR) & GAS in Div 2, very few players will match your top 70GP (it really would not be fair to most D2 players to be matched with you).

I just ran the DSR bot GA comparison against my account and your top 70 is close to mine 1.9M for me and 1.8M for you (mine is a 5.5M account in Div 1). You are just facing the other players in Div 2 with extremely strong top of roster (as you should).