Possible bug/wierd interaction between Imp Troopers and Sith Marauder? [Resolved]

Krako923
6 posts Member
edited March 2021
I was testing out my troopers vs various DR lineups when I came across this. It seems for some reason that when I use troopers vs lineups with SM in it, my team will occasionally not receive all the bonus TM it should be getting. SM continuously gains passive TM from attacks out of turn of course, but sometimes when his TM bar gets full I have noticed that veer's unique nor his lead trigger when additional buffs are gained. It doesn't happen all the time, so it took a while to figure out what was happening but I have included an example below. If I am not wrong, it seems as if after rangetrooper uses his special, both snowtrooper and rangetrooper do not receive additional TM from HK dying nor from the buffs given by range's special. I assume it is some wierd interaction with SM's unique triggering around the same time from all the attacks out of turn? From what I understand a toon being overflowing with TM shouldn't prevent other TM gains. Some clarification on this interaction would be much appreciated.

https://youtu.be/nEnEOy1c0E8

EDIT: it's HK-47's unique preventing bonus TM because of the protection up. Only took me 2 hours to figure out...lol
Post edited by Kyno on