Grand Arena would scale rewards by division

Hi people!! I was wondering why the rewards from GA do not scale according the division? For example, the rewards from division 11 It is exactly the same compared to division 1... That do not estimulate the progress of GP...

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    I believe the rewards for promotion to higher leagues scale depending on the division. It's not much but it's at least something.
  • Options
    That IS what i means! 😊

pyy6cgicc7sj.jpg

am2l4vkjyrqv.jpg
  • Options
    That way, It is much more interesting to stay in lower GP to get better GAC rewards...
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    No, those are the end of event rewards.

When you move up in league (ex: bronzium-> chromium), you get rewards, those rewards increase as you move up in division.
  • Options
    DeBoa wrote: »
    That way, It is much more interesting to stay in lower GP to get better GAC rewards...
    If someone is going to hold back their roster development for the chance of a few more GAC currency every 4 weeks - they are rather foolish.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    DeBoa wrote: »
    That IS what i means! 😊

pyy6cgicc7sj.jpg

am2l4vkjyrqv.jpg

You're showing the end rewards while I mentioned the rewards for promoting to a better league (f.ex. Carbonite -> bronzium). One scales depending an division the other doesn't.
  • RandomSithLord
    2325 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    Options
    Still, OP has a point. TW also has different rewards for different brackets.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Still, OP has a point. TW also has different rewards for different brackets.

... and so does GAC :-)

Yes, it's only neglectible differences in both TW and GAC but they are there.