Advice for mid game player?

Madmork
3 posts Member
edited March 2021
Hey guys,

I'm a mid game player with around 920,000 GP. I'm kind of struggling on where to go next in SWGOH. Started off with Empire / Sith focus, worked on BH's for a while and have toyed with Light side but little effort except with Phoenix to get GAT.

I'm in a decent guild, 90 million GP, but frankly kind of suck at Raids as I don't really have the right squads. i do OK in TW / TB and around 494 in Arena rank. But I'm feeling stuck. My squads have been all over the map and not focused enough.

My ask is where would you go next given the characters I have? I'd like to be solid in Arena and be able to participate well in Raids and events but I'm just not sure where to focus.

Based on the toons I have and could unlock easily what do you guys recommend? Here's a link to my character list.

Ideally I'd like one Vader based squad that can compete in Arena and other events, strong BH's and one really solid, versatile and fun to play light side squad.

any feedback is appreciated.

madmork
Post edited by Madmork on

Replies

• Options
    You mention a link but I don’t see one?
  • Options
    My bad. here you go: https://swgoh.gg/p/538843969/characters/. Thanks!
  • Larx
    371 posts Member
    Options
    EP ( L ), Zader, Thrawn for the Beginning.
    4th ( at your current state ) TIE Pilot
    5th Sion

You could work towards to Piett as a replacement for Sion.
    These toons should bring you some better places in Arena.

For Fleet:

Go get Tarkin and your DS fleets to gear where they can finish the Zeta challenge.
    After that, leave Tarkin and start developing Phoenx ships to get Chimera.

Wich would make more sense at your current state.

And sry to tell you, but you are still at the beginning of this game. Midgame is around 3 Mio GP...

More focus to your roster! You have way to many useless toons geared and leveld.
    on my alt at nearly 1 Mio GP i had my first toons reliced.
    yes, my guild helped me a lot, but i also focused way more on my goals.
  • Options
    Madmork wrote: »
    My bad. here you go: https://swgoh.gg/p/538843969/characters/. Thanks!

What Larx said.
    But, stop putting resources in Wedge.
    Start now gearing and 85ing : Han Solo, Chewbacca, Enfys Nest.