Galactic Legend Master Kenobi

CT_Waxer_7777
175 posts Member
edited March 2021
Inspiration: Obi One is a controlled Jedi who uses strategy and exploits weaknesses to protect himself and his allies
Factions: Galactic legend, Support, Galactic Republic, Jedi
Synergy: Ki-Adi-Mundi, Mace Windu (reworked), Grand Master Yoda, Jedi Consular

Basic: ZETA: I will do what i must: Master Kenobi gains retribution and tenacity up for the duration of the battle, which cannot be dispelled or prevented. Deal physical damage for each buff on Master Kenobi

Special 1: ZETA: reluctant warrior: cooldown 2: Master Kenobi deals special damage to all enemies and deals damage an additional time for each sith enemy.

Special 2: ZETA: Master duelist: cooldown 4: Master Kenobi deals damage to target enemy equivalent to his max health percentage. All Jedi allies gain tenacity up for 2 turns and 10% health

Leader: ZETA: For the Republic! For Democracy!: all light side allies gain +30% mastery, Health, offense, and tenacity.

Passive: ZETA: Relentless leader: Master Kenobi gains 10% max health and taunt for 2 turns every time a Jedi ally is inflicted with a debuff. Whenever Master Kenobi uses his special abilities, call all galactic republic Jedi allies to assist dealing -30% damage.

Passive: ZETA: Galactic legend: Master Kenobi is immune to percent damage effects and destroy effects. Master Kenobi gains 2% defense every time a debuff is inflicted on Galactic Republic Jedi allies and 2% offense whenever support or healer allies gain a buff.

Ultimate: i have the high ground: gain 5% mastery charge whenever an ally resists a debuff. Master Kenobi gains Taunt and defense up for 3 turns, every turn master Kenobi doubles his offense and reflects 2 times the amount of damage dealt to him in his ultimate. Master Kenobi cannot have his turn meter or turn order manipulated for the duration of the battle.
Post edited by CT_Waxer_7777 on