JKL vs JML

DontSteptoThis
106 posts Member
edited March 2021
Who is better and why?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    In what game mode? Better in what sense? Why even compare these two with no context?
  • DontSteptoThis
    106 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    Options
    In what game mode? Better in what sense? Why even compare these two with no context?
    Just all round in the game, because imo I think all 4 GL’s are the top 4 on the game, then below is JKL, GAS, Malak etc, a few people who I know though say they would rather JKL... so just trying to get more opinions
  • Options
    Just all round in the game
    It’s probably a draw.
  • Options
    You can't have JML without JKL so if you want overall usefullnes it might be tilted in JKL's direction.
  • RTS
    682 posts Member
    Options
    ... because imo I think all 4 GL’s are the top 4 on the game, then below is JKL, GAS, Malak etc,

Sounds like you answered your own question.
  • Options
    I find jkl more useful in lstb and assault battles. Elsewhere jml has more utility.
  • crzydroid
    7335 posts Moderator
    Options
    Just all round in the game, because imo I think all 4 GL’s are the top 4 on the game, then below is JKL, GAS, Malak etc, a few people who I know though say they would rather JKL... so just trying to get more opinions

You mean rather stop at JKL? Because JKL is required anyway. And even if you run JKL lead, JML still really helps the team. Or if you run JML or Revan lead, JKL is still good.

Splitting them up in geo tb I might say JKL is better, just because JKL with Hermit can solo a CM no matter who the other Jedi mooks are, whereas JML still requires a good team.
  • Konju
    1180 posts Member
    Options
    crzydroid wrote: »

You mean rather stop at JKL? Because JKL is required anyway. And even if you run JKL lead, JML still really helps the team. Or if you run JML or Revan lead, JKL is still good.

Splitting them up in geo tb I might say JKL is better, just because JKL with Hermit can solo a CM no matter who the other Jedi mooks are, whereas JML still requires a good team.

All of this. 👆

I find more use from JML in arena compared to when I only had JKL. I could beat SLKR with JKL, but Rey and JML matches would be a “problem” for me.