Crancor P4

CT_Waxer_7777
175 posts Member
edited March 2021
So my guild and I are struggling with P4 of Crancor, was wondering if anyone knows some strong P4 teams?
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Options
    JKL lead, Rey, GAS, Shaak, Hoda
  • Options
    So my guild and I are struggling with P4 of Crancor, was wondering if anyone knows some strong P4 teams?

Also if you are struggling to finish, aim for goals to hit with one squad in each phase for entire guild. Save Rey, JML, & JMK for P4. Then kitchen sink all hands on deck. Teams like CLS, DRev, Bam, NS will do a few hundred thousand a piece in P4 if you have them.
    I use Vader in P1, BH in P2, Shaak & 501st in P3. Each of those teams can do 5% or better in those phases. Them just save everything for P4. If your whole guild commits to this strategy, you'll knock it down. & it will only start getting easier afterward as your guild grows.
    Good luck
  • Options
    Pan2218 wrote: »

Also if you are struggling to finish, aim for goals to hit with one squad in each phase for entire guild. Save Rey, JML, & JMK for P4. Then kitchen sink all hands on deck. Teams like CLS, DRev, Bam, NS will do a few hundred thousand a piece in P4 if you have them.
    I use Vader in P1, BH in P2, Shaak & 501st in P3. Each of those teams can do 5% or better in those phases. Them just save everything for P4. If your whole guild commits to this strategy, you'll knock it down. & it will only start getting easier afterward as your guild grows.
    Good luck
    This thread is from 11 months ago. I hope to goodness he figured this out before you came along
  • Options
    I hope so too, Idk how these old posts are showing up?
  • Options
    You’re searching for them, I imagine.
  • Options
    No actually I see that after backing out of a topic that has been categorized, I am no longer in recent discussions. I just thought I would be back to where I started. I will watch for this in the future. I don't want to open old topics. You really get the third degree for stuff like that on the forums
  • Options
    My bad
  • Options
    No actually I see that after backing out of a topic that has been categorized, I am no longer in recent discussions. I just thought I would be back to where I started. I will watch for this in the future. I don't want to open old topics. You really get the third degree for stuff like that on the forums

Its against TOS
    hello
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options

I’ve got a simple tip to help you avoid necroing posts: read the dates on the posts to determine when the thread was originally created and last posted in.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Options
    Or just use recent discussions link and dont have to worry
    hello