Gml lead counter

2smooth
572 posts Member
Any suggestions for gml lead with jkr, gmy, jkl, general Skywalker.

I’m using slkr.

Replies

• Options
    SLKR, wat, DR, Malak, BSF. Shield generator to SLKR. Use furious onslaught whenever possible.
  • 2smooth
    572 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah I got it just replaced BSF with traya she isn’t much use with tenacity up from gmy.
  • Damodamo
    1586 posts Member
    Options
    @2smooth bsf provides extra defense to the leader, she’s worth it for that alone.
  • Options
    Damodamo wrote: »
    @2smooth bsf provides extra defense to the leader, she’s worth it for that alone.

Oh but is that one turn foresight better than the defense traya provides through taking marked and buff dispell from unique.
  • Damodamo
    1586 posts Member
    Options
    2smooth wrote: »
    Damodamo wrote: »

Oh but is that one turn foresight better than the defense traya provides through taking marked and buff dispell from unique.

Yep, go read her sith apprentice, 50% defense to the leader slot. It helps.

• Options
    Last territory war I fought against this exact same lineup with my sith empire (DR, BSF, HK-47 and Malak) and Wat

Wat passes blastech to DR and fight like a normal sith empire team (spread as much fear as you can)
    Got it done pretty easy tbh, lost Wat and HK-47 in the way, but it was a good deal anyways