Farming/Hording

Vin_Jalek28
11 posts Member
edited March 2021
What is everyone farming right now that already have the GL’s? Are people farming mando content, another faction thinking it’s going to be required for the next batch of GL’s, are y’all just hording instead for the prep of the next big rush? Just seeing what others are doing now that maybe I’m missing....
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    I have Rey and JML and currently I'm slow farming for SLKR while refilling my crystal stockpile after uselessly rushing Armorer to 7* (I expected Bo-Katan to be legendary). Might rush Bo as well once she goes to shipments, depending on what comes in the meantime.
    I have no pressing priorities at this point, I have all the "special" characters except for SLKR and SEE, arena is mostly a matter of mods rather than gear for me, we (barely) finished Crancor even after the change and I managed to pull off KAM mission too, but I don't expect it to last. There will be something new to chase eventually.
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Options
    Have 2 gls. Hoarding for the next batch while relicing and farming mando related things as soon as they are avaliable. If next batch is too late, I'm ready for see.
  • LordDirt
    5010 posts Member
    Options
    I have all GLs and do not know what direction to go in at the moment so I am just hoarding while in limbo.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    I have Rey and JML. Hoping HSR becomes simmable soon (though that's what I told myself when I went Rey over Kylo), so hoarding for the next batch of GLs. Farmed all farmable toons to 7*, but no reason to gear them until/if they're required for something.

Sitting on 1300 of each Kyro, 2000 Carbantis, 1400 Stun Guns, 1700 cuffs, 350+ of each G12 finisher, 1000+ of each signal data and similarly large amounts of less important gear. I might be ready for the next GL with that.
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Options
    I have Rey and JML. Hoping HSR becomes simmable soon (though that's what I told myself when I went Rey over Kylo), so hoarding for the next batch of GLs. Farmed all farmable toons to 7*, but no reason to gear them until/if they're required for something.

Sitting on 1300 of each Kyro, 2000 Carbantis, 1400 Stun Guns, 1700 cuffs, 350+ of each G12 finisher, 1000+ of each signal data and similarly large amounts of less important gear. I might be ready for the next GL with that.

Inb4 they require entire light side for 1 gl and entire dark side for the other one at relics. I'm rather sure you are more than ready lol.
  • RTS
    682 posts Member
    Options

Something was said once upon a time that the intention seems to be to make only "outdated" content summable - so until CPit is the. 'norm' it's unlikely to see Sith Raid go that direction.
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Options
    RTS wrote: »

Something was said once upon a time that the intention seems to be to make only "outdated" content summable - so until CPit is the. 'norm' it's unlikely to see Sith Raid go that direction.

What will make hstr simmable is a new raid or another challenge tier I think. And yea, they said they have no intention to do hstr simmable for now somewhere.