Happy with monthly hero?

2Next

Replies

• Shanks
    131 posts Member
    Options
    No
    Yes or No it doesnt matter.They dont give a f**k what you think and will continue doing as they wish. :tongue:
  • Lithalan
    153 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    My suicide teams can always use more members.
  • Options
    Yes
    I'm happy because it's free shards. Hard to get heroes should not be given away.
  • Options
    No
    I genuinely thought it was an april fools joke
  • Options
    No
    Honestly I'm happy to get any shards for free much less RT. But so many others I would rather.
  • Options
    I picked him up at 2* right after I started playing. Was a great character to use early, especially since I also picked up RP around the same time, so I had two Light Side hitters. But abandoned him when I became aware of Geo.

This month will get him to 3*, but I don't plan on working on him, as I already have RP, GS, 86 at 7*, which gives me plenty of hitting power. I would have rather seen a tank character.

Still I appreciate them giving shards away for a character that CAN actually be farmed, as opposed to Cad Bane, as others have mentioned, or characters that are easy, like 86.
  • Options
    No
    Let's be honest almost no one is excited about him as a character. Maybe some gamer might like him for game performance or combo reason but no one gets crunk over this guy lore wise.

The monthly toon usually is lame anyway so no biggie. I just went big whale up front until I had a few cool chars to work with and now just roll f2p style ever since
  • Options
    No
    This character is Chromium only if you want to get to 7* any time soon. For this reason, it's a bad play. Give us free shards for something reasonably farmable at least...
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    Options
    No
    I want characters whose shards you can't find anywhere but through random cards.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • morcsea
    164 posts Member
    Options
    No
    This toon was good for the beginner levels. I don't even remember how I got mine. I think when I did the tutorial. He used to be a good damage dealer until he got nerfed. Since then, mine sits on the forgotten bench.
  • Options
    Yes
    This character is Chromium only if you want to get to 7* any time soon. For this reason, it's a bad play. Give us free shards for something reasonably farmable at least...

He has 2 nodes, so is a low farm, though I'll say something in chat.
  • Maskarii
    851 posts Member
    Options
    No
    HE SUÇx AT ALL
  • JeighKaeNeither
    243 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    No
    slmcmr wrote: »
    No opinion. He could be the new meta after the next level cap raise later this month.

He was meta once. Like every other meta toon he got nerfed :)

Yep. He used to burn with his precision shot & I think he had better turn meter tricks. Why they nerfed him is beyond me...actually; I was farming him & then stopped; so that was money wasted. I guess that's why they do it...to always keep you grinding away on toons that will soon be worthless. It's a trap!
  • Padme
    61 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    He is farmable and hard to farm toon. So I'm happy.