Arena acting weird ??

Strong
70 posts Member
Anyone been having strange things happening in the arena. On my server I've lost all 5 fights but haven't moved from my rank for 20 hours, I've remained in position 16 all day. The fights I've lost have all been against the same player who was rank 11 and remains in that rank.

Replies

• LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    Did you not think to try something different by the 3rd or 4th battle?
    {RotE}
  • Strong
    70 posts Member
    Options
    I get your point. I don't usually lose battles until I'm fighting the top 10. I tried different team set ups but just couldn't win at all. The weird thing is that clearly no one is beating me either as I've not moved in rank.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    The only ridiculous thing happening in arena today was my RG had his taunt up but the enemy didn't seem to mind that. His Qui-Gon Jinn attacked another one of my toons. The assist from Qui-Gon killed one of my toons then they went back to RG. What the heck was that all about?
  • Options
    No movement at my server either. Stayed at No. 3 from midnight through payout without playing a single battle.
    Normally drop from No.1 to 16 if I don't fight back.
    Others report same inactivity. Maybe AI got fixed or maybe people boycotting new update.
  • Options
    No movement at my server either. Stayed at No. 3 from midnight through payout without playing a single battle.
    Normally drop from No.1 to 16 if I don't fight back.
    Others report same inactivity. Maybe AI got fixed or maybe people boycotting new update.

Yeah, maybe everyone quit lol
    Sinister Alliance (Leader) - accepting waitlist members - PM for information
  • Strong
    70 posts Member
    Options
    I definitely felt the AI was defending better. The rng was against me in each arena fight. Stuns didn't land no crits etc etc. However their team did everything right.