Glitch?

Hi! I don’t know what happened but I play SWGOH everyday I make sure I log in and hit tickets and join anything I need to join! Well I joined GA and I know I did because I saw who my opponents were I come back to set defense and see that I’m no longer in GA and I’m not locked in.... I reset my phone I deleted and reinstalled the app I did anything to try to fix it and nothing... is there anything I can do because I don’t like missing GAs and if I miss this one I won’t hit kyber

Replies

• crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    You most likely didn't join. I usually like to go all the way in until I see the board to make sure I've indeed joined.
  • Options
    Well the problem is I know I for sure did like I said I saw my opponent and everything
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    Just trying to clarify...you went in for some reason during the defense phase before you were able to set defense, then came back later to set defense? Because you can't see any opponents, current or potential, until after the join period expires, which would be the first defense phase.
  • Options
    Ok so basically what happened was I checked and I saw that hey it’s defense time while I was at work so I said ok when I get out of work at 3 I’ll go ahead and set up my defense that leaves me two hours! I check back and all of a sudden I’m no longer in GA and I know I was because I was there I saw who I was facing his name was like Rick something and he had a gl
  • Damodamo
    1586 posts Member
    Options
    Oh yeah Rick, the one with a gl, I know him.

What @crzydroid said, if you joined and went all the way in, you would still be there, so you probably didn’t. Unless you signed out of your main account amd got into a guest account on an Apple device?
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Options
    Well the problem is I know I for sure did like I said I saw my opponent and everything
    Well I joined GA and I know I did because I saw who my opponents were I come back to set defense and see that I’m no longer in GA and I’m not locked in....
    You don't get to see your opponents when you join.

You get to see your opponents after matchmaking i.e. when you come back to set defense.

Most likely explanation: you did not actually join.
  • Options
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    Well I joined GA and I know I did because I saw who my opponents were I come back to set defense and see that I’m no longer in GA and I’m not locked in....

You get to see your opponents after matchmaking i.e. when you come back to set defense.

Like I said I saw who I was facing I joined and everything I was ready to set defense like I said I was at work got home and then all of a sudden I wasn’t in there anymore
  • Options

Damodamo wrote: »
    Oh yeah Rick, the one with a gl, I know him.

What @crzydroid said, if you joined and went all the way in, you would still be there, so you probably didn’t. Unless you signed out of your main account amd got into a guest account on an Apple device?

I said who my opponent was because I knew who they were hence showing that I actually join GA.... stop exaggerating. I was there I saw all of my opponents and such. Like I stated above I was ready to join I can’t just go ahead and see things when the GA was right there and I was on defense phase.
  • Options
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »

I’m not talking about when u join I’m talking about sheeting defense phase I saw all of my opponents I’m not trying to cry over spilled Milk I just think it’s lame that I have to miss out on my we because of something that happened in game...