Secrets and Shadows

Yeah...getting sick of the fact that sidious has seemingly unlimited potency and can one shot a R3 daka over 100k health and inflict 7 dots on whatever is left of her even with high tenacity. Worst AB in the game by far.

Replies

• Options
    I do think the difficulty of this Assault Battle event is not proportional to the others. It is one of the most RNG heavy events to beat, and even players I know who have Relic 7 or higher Nightsisters rarely bother with Tier 3, and often skip Tier 2 (the main reason I stopped gearing up my Nightsister team any higher since I didn't want to go through the RNG fest for nothing). The number 20 tries has come up in the past from some of them who have completed higher than Challenge Tier 1. Not very fair/reasonable to a player's time and commitment to the faction at Relic 7...Perhaps the devs know something we don't about this event?

@CG_Doja_Fett : Whenever you get a chance, if you could see if this is something on the team's radar that would be amazing! Or if the entire player base has been going about this event the wrong way since it's inception and there's a super secret and shadowy to not make this event such an RNG extravaganza lol!
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    What is up with the necros
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    What is up with the necros

A question for the philosophers, to be sure.