How to spend conquest credits ?

In your opinion, what is more interesting to buy ?
Are impulse detectors a good choice ?

Replies

• Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    I'm buying Razor Crest first and stun guns with what is left. I don't think I had enough to buy impulse detectors after I bought all the available RC shards.
  • NYIM
    60 posts Member
    Options
    Foxy50 wrote: »
    In your opinion, what is more interesting to buy ?
    Are impulse detectors a good choice ?

Not really, you can buy gear with the currency and scrap it for almost half the prize, as said here.
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/2238818#Comment_2238818

• Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Options
    RC shards, stun guns, g12+ gear
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Options
    Impulse detectors and zinbiddles are way overpriced and are there to trick you, unfortunately.

It is almost half the price to just go to Sector 1 Hard and buy the salvage and then turn it into Impulse or zinbiddles.

I bought RC shards because why not? Even though I think the ship will have little relevance. Also bought some right side g12 because that is my biggest bottleneck. Saving like 1k, wish it was more.
  • Options
    Impulse detectors and zinbiddles are way overpriced and are there to trick you, unfortunately.

It is almost half the price to just go to Sector 1 Hard and buy the salvage and then turn it into Impulse or zinbiddles.

I bought RC shards because why not? Even though I think the ship will have little relevance. Also bought some right side g12 because that is my biggest bottleneck. Saving like 1k, wish it was more.

This.

If you want comparisons look at the price for items such as stun guns, etc. and their price point with conquest credits and their crystal price. See the exchange rate.

RC shards is going to be more expensive and overpriced because it’s the newer thing. So if you want it first, you’re gonna have to pay for it obviously. That I have no issue with being pricey. The zimbiddles and detectors though....woof
  • Options
    Stun guns are probably most people's preference.
  • Options

I fell for the zinbiddle trap, but next time I'll do that.
    I'm not in a hurry to get RC because I'm still farming the Beskar Mando requirements.
  • Options
    This run? Just G12+ pieces
    And I'm saving the rest for the next run to buy more