Time Malfunction

Anyone else's daily challenges reset at 01:00 after the clocks moved forward. Is this a bug and they havent changed it? Also, the daily rewards from the Squad arena are given to me at 19:00 instead of 18:00. Is anyone else experiencing these problems?

Replies

• Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    These happen because of the Daylight Change Time. Now arena is a 19.00 for everybody and it seems it will be until fall, because they don't seem to want to address it.
  • Options
    Yes I can understand that, but still the Daily resets are at 01:00 and not at 12:00 :pensive:
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    Yes that's for me too. They should fix this.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Alexone wrote: »

They didn't fix it a couple of weeks ago in North America, so don't get your hopes up.

But hey, maybe it's all part of an elaborate April Fool's joke!?!! SURPRISE!! :D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Like to some people that may not be a problem, it could give them an extra hour to complete the daily challenges, but I like to do some of the challenges at 12:01 for example, use up my energy then let it reset overnight :expressionless:
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

They didn't fix it a couple of weeks ago in North America, so don't get your hopes up.

But hey, maybe it's all part of an elaborate April Fool's joke!?!! SURPRISE!! :D

Lol! I believe October will be here and i will still think everything that is happening is April's fool! :smile:
  • Smite
    259 posts Member
    Options
    ... Now arena is a 19.00 for everybody...

That is definitely wrong.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    @Smite Oh right...i think there is Russia that doesn't do DST. And others too. But for Europe and USA i believe it's 19.00.
  • Webbie
    17 posts Member
    Options
    There is a long thread on reddit about this that a dev commented on a few times. Details and link below. Basically though its not going to happen.

]im-not-really-a-jedi 26 points 18 days ago
    I'm going to follow up on the DST thing, and I can't go in to too much detail here (don't ask me why, I sincerely don't know why I can't talk about certain things), but I don't believe we are adjusting for DST for multiple reasons, the first of which is that there are time zones that do not adjust for DST, and setting up something for specific TZ is problematic.
    Details. I don't really know them.
    If I learn more and I can share, I will. However, don't expect a DST adjustment at this time.

[–]im-not-really-a-jedi 4 points 17 days ago
    The issue isn't shifting time. We can do that.
    The issue is shifting a group of people forwards or backwards an amount of time that gives an advantage (or disadvantage), perceived, or otherwise, in a competitive game system--a la Squad Arena.

https://reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/4abu7i/dear_devs_please_observe_dst/