Quick Question - Squad Arena, already did 5 battles, does the 50 crystal refresh...

...give you just one more battle or another 5?
I've never done it and was thinking about it.

Thanks!

Replies

• Options
    Another 5
  • Options
    5 more. I wouldn't use the refresh so early in the day. Wait til about 90 minutes before prize payout and then only if you are on the cusp of the next tier.
    Green_Legend_Ran A storm is coming...
  • Options
    After you have used the 5 battles and in it says you are not getting more until X hours and X minutes, there you can buy with 50 gems 5 more battles! So answering your questions, if you are in between the battles cooldown (for example between your third and fourth battle) the 50 gems just get the cooldown to 0, with no more battles. Nevertheless, if you had battles your 5 of the day, the option of buying for 50 gems will give you 5 more battles. I hope I could explain it well!
  • Salgado9
    529 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah if you refresh while you still have battles left it will only take away the wait time. Once you use all your battles you can buy another 5 with 50 gems. And after that you can use another 100 to get another 5 lol
  • Options
    Awesome, thanks!
    I will only do it if I know I can "get my 50 crystals back" by finishing in the next tier up. The bonus is getting a few more credits and arena tokens. I might employ this more often if I can have some success.