This update is our own fault.

People kept complaining that they geared and leveled everyone so the devs fixed that.

Replies

• Options
    Good news I I already filled my greedo so I can get him go gear 9.so that's a plus
  • slmcmr
    875 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Yeah makes sense. When this came first came out people kept saying that they loved this game and it had potential in it...
  • Options
    who kept saying that they geared and levelled everyone?! only the 0.000000000000001% of krakens would have everyone geared and levelled in this game at this point, that is just ludicrous
  • Options
    People kept complaining that they geared and leveled everyone so the devs fixed that.

I'm not complaining. I dont care. I dont mind the grind. But i can see why so many are mad. People were asking for the lvl cap to be raised because we were losing thousands of XP per day. It wasnt being held in escrow, it was just taken. Think no roll over minutes. Plus, once you got to the end of LS and DS lvl7, ALL you could then do was grind equipment or toons. What wasnt asked for was the change to equipment. Changing the already set in place "ingredients" if you will, just blows me avay. And if you already had the gear prior to the change of "ingredients" you keep the gear rather than having to grind the new materials is ABSURD. I'm certain it was just an oversite, as major updates usually have them, I don't understand why everyone is so surprised there are issues. Hopefully they will work it out. Maybe give people 300 energy or something. Maybe start giving 1 or 2 refreshes a day for free, to make up. I can see them doing that. There are issues on Madden Mobile all the time, and when there is, the players ALWAYS get something out of it. It may take a minute... but EA always gives MM players something for their mess ups. Why cant they do that here?
  • Zemyn
    106 posts Member
    Options
    Now all I see are complaints about the SIM SIM SIM play... Watch them remove the SIM button and make everyone auto play everything. Then remove that when everyone complains more.

Moar Gameplayz!!!11

Cue Riots.
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Options
    Zemyn wrote: »
    Now all I see are complaints about the SIM SIM SIM play... Watch them remove the SIM button and make everyone auto play everything. Then remove that when everyone complains more.

Moar Gameplayz!!!11

Cue Riots.

I only auto play. I wish I could do something else with those SIM's.
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • Zemyn
    106 posts Member
    Options
    Yudoka wrote: »
    Zemyn wrote: »

Moar Gameplayz!!!11

Cue Riots.

I only auto play. I wish I could do something else with those SIM's.

Maximum Effort!