Do developers dislike the bright side of the force?

2Next

Replies

• Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Kisakee wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    Alphabetically

Bright side > Dark side

Dark Side > Light Side

This is a Bright Side thread.

Yet there is no "Bright Side" in the game so the order is still wrong.

It's not wrong lol, unless your arbitrary order matters, which it doesn't.

It's Light Side in game and the whole Sith darn franchise, that's not even remotely close to "arbitrary".
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Options
    Mirlighter wrote: »
    Alphabetically

Bright side > Dark side

Dark Side > Light Side

We are talking about new characters. You probably haven't read what I wrote about in the post subject.
    I say that the new characters are being introduced. The dark ones are all relevant and interesting. Light 70% are useless.
    Look even now a new Hunter has been introduced. Developers did not even bother with a unique ability to do😁.
    There are a lot of DS toons that aren't very useful too. And would it set your soul to rest if they release 31 new mediocre DS toons?

Can you please tell me the DS of a useless character that has been introduced in the last two years?).
    Can you do the same for LS? Apart from the last 2, which belong to a faction that is presumably yet to be developed.

Easy. Rose Tico, Young Han Solo, Young Lando, Carth Onasi, Juhani, Mission Vao, T3-M4, Veterans Han Solo, Chewbacca, capitan Han Solo, Officer Leia. And these are the first ones that I remembered.

You say you're talking about new characters, yet none of the characters you listed are new...they're all from more than two years ago. The most recent one you listed is Carth, and he came in December 2018

Also they literally called out that Hunter is ushering in a new faction and his usefulness will be dependent on the other characters that haven't yet been released, can't you wait just a bit before saying that he's a bad character?

I said a couple of years. Not exactly two years, but a couple of years. This is indicative. Well, let it be 2-3 years, if it's more convenient. Rose, by the way, was introduced last year. It is generally useless.
    You said 2 years, check the quotes above. If you are going that far back, you'll find DS units that are on par with Mission, such as Canderous for example.

The only two you can really point out are Bo and Armorer. Armorer is quite plug and play viable though, and Bo doesn't have her team yet. In the meantime, DS got DR, Malak, Wat, SLKR and SEE as A-tier event characters, while LS got JKR, GAS, JKL, Rey, KAM (yes, KAM, check what a popular r8 target he is). LS leads there by one character, and their Marquees like ARC, Resistance Heroes and Threepio & Chewie are on par with the best recent DS marquee characters.
    WAT and KAM. Here again, you apparently do not have both. WAT is an incredibly cool support character. Essential almost everywhere.
    KAM ... is harder to mine than WAT. And the benefit from it is only on the 4th phase of the new pit. Well, the middle Persians can beat someone. There is no benefit from it as from something special. It can be put in one line with the FO Sith stormtrooper.
    I have r8 KAM and r5 Wat so you picked the wrong target for your assumptions. KAM is so much more than P4 Pit... but then again, if you had him you'd know.

Wat is obviously more versatile, that won't make KAM much less valuable to have. You can check however how relevant is JKR in the meta now and how relevant is DR. JKR is in just as good of a spot now, if not better. And JML is not just some filler GL below JKL viability, so again, hard to convince you otherwise when you are not willing to evaluate characters properly.

Hmmm ... Well, share your thoughts. In what lineup and where do you use your KAM? Where is the op useful to you?
    JKR has a better leader than JML. Therefore, it is used. Here we must look at the fact that JML is so weak as a legend that even the leader is not top. Take SEE, Kylo, ​​their fights are lightning fast, fast. Defeat any opponent of the light side, and with their own faction.

GL Rey and JML need kits from other factions to win. Leader GL Rey. Even more or less. JML has a worse leader than JKR.
  • Options
    Alphabetically

Bright side > Dark side

Dark Side > Light Side

We are talking about new characters. You probably haven't read what I wrote about in the post subject.
    I say that the new characters are being introduced. The dark ones are all relevant and interesting. Light 70% are useless.
    Look even now a new Hunter has been introduced. Developers did not even bother with a unique ability to do😁.
    There are a lot of DS toons that aren't very useful too. And would it set your soul to rest if they release 31 new mediocre DS toons?

Can you please tell me the DS of a useless character that has been introduced in the last two years?).
    Can you do the same for LS? Apart from the last 2, which belong to a faction that is presumably yet to be developed.

Easy. Rose Tico, Young Han Solo, Young Lando, Carth Onasi, Juhani, Mission Vao, T3-M4, Veterans Han Solo, Chewbacca, capitan Han Solo, Officer Leia. And these are the first ones that I remembered.

You say you're talking about new characters, yet none of the characters you listed are new...they're all from more than two years ago. The most recent one you listed is Carth, and he came in December 2018

Also they literally called out that Hunter is ushering in a new faction and his usefulness will be dependent on the other characters that haven't yet been released, can't you wait just a bit before saying that he's a bad character?

I said a couple of years. Not exactly two years, but a couple of years. This is indicative. Well, let it be 2-3 years, if it's more convenient. Rose, by the way, was introduced last year. It is generally useless.
    You said 2 years, check the quotes above. If you are going that far back, you'll find DS units that are on par with Mission, such as Canderous for example.

The only two you can really point out are Bo and Armorer. Armorer is quite plug and play viable though, and Bo doesn't have her team yet. In the meantime, DS got DR, Malak, Wat, SLKR and SEE as A-tier event characters, while LS got JKR, GAS, JKL, Rey, KAM (yes, KAM, check what a popular r8 target he is). LS leads there by one character, and their Marquees like ARC, Resistance Heroes and Threepio & Chewie are on par with the best recent DS marquee characters.
    WAT and KAM. Here again, you apparently do not have both. WAT is an incredibly cool support character. Essential almost everywhere.
    KAM ... is harder to mine than WAT. And the benefit from it is only on the 4th phase of the new pit. Well, the middle Persians can beat someone. There is no benefit from it as from something special. It can be put in one line with the FO Sith stormtrooper.
    I have r8 KAM and r5 Wat so you picked the wrong target for your assumptions. KAM is so much more than P4 Pit... but then again, if you had him you'd know.

Wat is obviously more versatile, that won't make KAM much less valuable to have. You can check however how relevant is JKR in the meta now and how relevant is DR. JKR is in just as good of a spot now, if not better. And JML is not just some filler GL below JKL viability, so again, hard to convince you otherwise when you are not willing to evaluate characters properly.

Hmmm ... Well, share your thoughts. In what lineup and where do you use your KAM? Where is the op useful to you?
    JKR has a better leader than JML. Therefore, it is used. Here we must look at the fact that JML is so weak as a legend that even the leader is not top. Take SEE, Kylo, ​​their fights are lightning fast, fast. Defeat any opponent of the light side, and with their own faction.

GL Rey and JML need kits from other factions to win. Leader GL Rey. Even more or less. JML has a worse leader than JKR.
    1) Who says a GL needs to use their lead?
    2) JML is weak as a legend? This is laughable. Totally laughable.
    3) Kylo can defeat JML teams using only FO characters? Can you post a video of this please?

• Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Options

JKR is NOT having a better leader ability, just one that fits YOUR needs in arena better. In other areas of the game JMLs lead is having more viability.
    JML can absolutely win against other GLs even with his own faction. The only reason other factions (Well, mostly Wat) are used is that it - again - better fits his arena viability. That does NOT mean that others can't be used.
    Rey is making unused toons aka Jawas viable in multiple areas of the game and even with Resistance Bros and others of her kind she's far from bad.
    SEE is only useful on offense, on defense it doesn't take more than Imp Troopers to absolutely smash him and his Sith Lord friends.
    Your view is nothing more than a tunnel most of the time, you should step back to see more of the big picture of things.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • TVF
    36770 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    Options
    Alphabetically

Bright side > Dark side

Dark Side > Light Side

It's not wrong lol, unless your arbitrary order matters, which it doesn't.

It's Light Side in game and the whole Sith darn franchise, that's not even remotely close to "arbitrary".

This is completely arbitrary:
    Heck even the order in the character overview sets Light Side over Dark Side even if it should be the other way around by alphabet

Who cares????
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Options
    Who cares????
    Do you even read the thread and see what it is about?
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • TVF
    36770 posts Member
    Options
    Who cares????

Do you?

Alphabetical order is 100% irrelvant.
  • Options
    Who cares????

Do you?

Alphabetical order is 100% irrelvant.
    Hard disagree.

It should always be Dark then Light. They are the Star Wars equivalent of Yang and Yin.
  • Options
    Or Juliet and Romeo.
  • TVF
    36770 posts Member
    Options
    Or Juliet and Romeo.

Every ****, Harry, and Tom knows that one.
  • TVF
    36770 posts Member
    Options
    facepalm at that censor, it's a man's name
  • Options

Richard doesn't get censored, use the long form.
    HA!!
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • TVF
    36770 posts Member
    Options

Richard doesn't get censored, use the long form.
    HA!!

Clever girl.
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Options
    Hard disagree.

It should always be Dark then Light. They are the Star Wars equivalent of Yang and Yin.

Yin is dark, Yang is light.
    Or Juliet and Romeo.

Romeo is the dark part, the intruder, the bad boy. Juliet is the light one, pure and clean.

Gotta do your homework.
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Options
    Hard disagree.

Or Juliet and Romeo.

Romeo is the dark part, the intruder, the bad boy. Juliet is the light one, pure and clean.

Gotta do your homework.
    Or, you could understand my point re: things being listed in alphabetical order?

Must dash, away to watch Hooch and Turner. You know, the movie with the evil cop and the angelic dog?
  • Options
    76f3rkfcyvx7.gif
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    If "Bright side" is wrong, I dont want to be right.

And 3 rights make a left.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Ultra
    11590 posts Moderator
    Options
    Dumber and dumb
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Options
    Hard disagree.

Or Juliet and Romeo.

Gotta do your homework.
    Or, you could understand my point re: things being listed in alphabetical order?
    It's "and Yang Yin" and "and Juliet Romeo" then.
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Hard disagree.

Or Juliet and Romeo.

Gotta do your homework.

Are you actually reading this thread? TFW?
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Hard disagree.

Or Juliet and Romeo.

Gotta do your homework.

That's not alphabetical, it's "FTW".
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Hard disagree.

Or Juliet and Romeo.

Gotta do your homework.

That's not alphabetical, it's "FTW".

Let me guess....you have CDO?

• TVF
    36770 posts Member
    Options
    Whatisgoingon.gif
  • Options
    Hard disagree.

Or Juliet and Romeo.

Gotta do your homework.

HMS head.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited April 2021
    Options
    I'm pretty sure we are getting off topic...... pretty sure.

Lets try to stay on the bright side of the topic please.