Did shard drop rates for hard nodes go up, or did I just get really lucky the day after an update?

I have been farming Rey and Resistance Trooper(love the monthly login shards) for a long while. Today I got 5/6 of Res Trooper and 5/9 of Rey.

I've had luck farming them before, but wondering if this is just another random lucky day or were rates increased?

Replies

• Options
    My cantina shards have been very high.. Almost at 5 star old Ben within 4 days
  • Options
    Just a lucky day. I went 2/18 on JKA shards yesterday and 10/18 today. Just RNG and a 33% drop rate.
  • Anubis
    200 posts Member
    Options
    The luck is strong with you.
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    Last 2 days have been bad for me for Barriss shards, both days 100/200 refills and each time got 3 total (so 6 for 600 crystals)
  • Tiggus
    766 posts Member
    Options
    I also had a good day yesterday. Maybe there are "happy RNG" days right after an update to help swallow the pill?
    ☮ Consular ☮ - https://swgoh.gg/u/tiggus/
  • Options
    I went 0/6 trying for Rey for the first time since I started farming for her (20 more shards until level 5), so I would say they have not gone up. Congrats on your luck though.
  • Options
    Just lucky... I just went 2/30 with Dooku node
  • Whitchit
    186 posts Member
    Options
    Nope, rngesus has kicked me in the nuts, 2 dooku shards in the last 2 days.... 1 refresh each day plus hard nodes, spent a refresh on cuffs and got a big zero. Worst streak I've ever had.
  • PugVader
    438 posts Member
    Options
    Went 2/18 with Dooku the past 2 days and 2/9 with JC today.