Chancellor Palpatine Kit Idea

Prev1
Xcien
2436 posts Member
edited December 2022
Here is my kit idea for Chancellor Palpatine. I hope you like it, and of course give any feedback you have.

3mi3g5fn71ta.jpg

Unit Name: Chancellor Palpatine
Tags: Neutral, Leader, Galactic Republic, Galactic Senate, Sith
Description: Supportive Republic Leader with a dark secret
Archetype: Tactics (TAC)
Basic: Democracy (Omega):
Gain 1 stack of Democracy. Then deal damage equal to 2% of the target enemy's Max Health for each stack of Democracy on Chancellor Palpatine.
- Democracy: +5 Speed and +3% Max Health
5 Stacks: +10 Speed, +10% Max Health, and +5% Potency
10 Stacks: +15 Speed, +20% Max Health, +10% Potency and Tenacity
20 Stacks: +20 Speed, +30% Max Health, +20% Potency and Tenacity
Animation: Chancellor Palpatine points at target enemy.
Special: Clone Assault (Cooldown 3) (Omega):
All Clone Trooper allies gain Offense Up and Defense Up for 2 turns, then they attack target enemy. All Clone Trooper allies gain 1 stack of Democracy, and Chancellor Palpatine gains 1 stack of Democracy for each Clone Trooper ally.
Animation: Chancellor Palpatine turns on hologram projector and speaks to a Clone Trooper, then points at target enemy. All Clone Troopers then attack target enemy.
Special: Jedi Guardians (Cooldown 4) (Omega):
All Jedi allies gain 30% of their Max Health and 1 stack of Democracy, then they attack target enemy. Chancellor Palpatine gains 1 stack of Democracy for each Jedi ally.
Animation: Chancellor Palpatine turns on hologram projector and speaks to a Jedi, then points to the enemy team, and all Jedi allies attack.
Leader: Supreme Chancellor of the Galactic Republic (Zeta):
Whenever a Galactic Republic ally uses a special ability, they gain 1 stack of Democracy. In addition, whenever a Galactic Republic ally uses a special ability, they have a 45% chance to call all Galactic Republic allies to assist. Clone Trooper allies have +30 Offense, and Jedi allies have +30 Defense. All allies gain Max Protection equal to 50% of Chancellor Palpatine's Max Health at the start of every encounter.
- Zeta: All allies also gain Max Health equal to 30% of Chancellor Palpatine's Max Health at the start of every encounter.
Unique: Let the Wheels of Democracy Turn (Zeta):
At the start of each of Chancellor Palpatine's turns, he gains 1 stack of Democracy. Whenever a Galactic Republic ally drops below 50% of their Max Health, Chancellor Palpatine loses 5 stacks of Democracy, and the ally gains Damage Immunity for 1 turn. While Chancellor Palpatine has at least 1 stack of Democracy, he cannot be targeted. Each ally, including Chancellor Palpatine, can gain Damage Immunity twice from this ability.
- Zeta: Each ally can gain Damage Immunity three times from this ability.
Unique: Exposed Sith Lord:
After 5 turns, Chancellor Palpatine becomes Sidious (Exposed Sith), and he loses all of his current moves and abilities and gains new ones. All Clone Trooper allies lose the tags Galactic Republic and Light Side and instead gain the tags Empire and Dark Side. All Jedi allies are instantly defeated, and Sidious (Exposed Sith) summons the same amount of Dark Jedi for his allies.

Sidious (Exposed Sith):
Tags: Dark Side, Leader, Empire, Sith
Basic: Deadly Strikes (Omega):
Deal special damage to target enemy twice and inflict Vulnerable for 1 turn.
Animation: Sidious lunges at target enemy and slashes them twice.
Special: Execute Order 66 (Cooldown 7) (Omega):
All Clone Trooper allies have their debuffs cleansed, then take a bonus turn. They have +10% Offense and +10% Potency during this bonus turn.
Animation: Sidious turns on holoprojector and tells Clone Commander to Execute Order 66.
Special: Furious Lightning (Cooldown 4) (Omega):
Deal special damage to all enemies, and Shock and Stun target enemy for 2 turns.
Animation: Sidious blasts the enemy team with Force lightning.
Leader: Dark Lord of the Sith (Zeta):
All Dark Side allies have +5% Offense and +5% Defense Penetration for each enemy with Manipulate. Clone Trooper allies have +10 Speed and +20 Offense. Sith and Dark Jedi allies have +20 Potency and +15 Evasion. When an enemy inflicted with Manipulate is defeated, all Dark Side allies gain + 20% Turn Meter and +5% Evasion (stacking).
- Zeta: When an enemy inflicted with Manipulate is defeated, all Dark Side allies gain + 30% Turn Meter and +10% Evasion (stacking).
Unique: Manipulative Sith Lord (Zeta):
At the start of each of Sidious (Exposed Sith)'s turns, one random enemy is inflicted with Manipulate, which can't be evaded or resisted. When an enemy has Manipulate, they cannot target Sidious (Exposed Sith). When Manipulate expires on an enemy, all Empire and Sith allies gain 20% Turn Meter, which cannot be prevented. Sidious (Exposed Sith) has +20% Potency and +20% Offense when attacking an enemy with Manipulate.
Manipulate: -25% Defense, -25% Offense, -25% Evasion, can't counterattack.
- Zeta: When Manipulate expires, it inflicts Ability Block on the enemy for 2 turns.

Unique: Dark Jedi:
Basic: Dark Slice:
Deal special damage to target enemy, and inflict Damage Over Time for 2 turns.
Animation: Dark Jedi charges at target enemy and strikes them with lightsaber.
Special: Power of Darkness (Cooldown 4):
Dispel all debuffs on target ally, and inflict them on target enemy. If the target enemy was already debuffed, increase their cooldowns by 1. Target ally recovers +5% Protection for each debuff dispelled.
Animation: Dark Jedi strikes both target enemy and ally with lightning.
Special: Embrace the Dark Side:
Dark Jedi dispels all buffs and debuffs on self and gains 100% Turn Meter. Then Dark Jedi loses this ability and gains a new one based in their role:
- If they are an Attacker:
Violent Strike (Cooldown 4):
Deal physical damage to target enemy and dispel their debuffs. Dark Jedi gains +5% Offense for each debuff dispelled.
Animation: Dark Jedi strikes target enemy twice, then strikes them with Force Lightning.
- If they are a Support:
Draining Blow (Cooldown 4):
Deal damage to target enemy equal to 20% of their Max Health, which can't be evaded or resisted. All Dark Side allies gain health equal to 50% of the damage dealt.
Animation: Dark Jedi drains target enemy's life force.
- If they are a Tank:
Furious Rage (Cooldown 4):
All units lose 20% Turn Meter, and allies gain Offense Up and Defense Up for 2 turns. Dark Jedi Taunts for 2 turns.
Animation: Dark Jedi strikes target enemy brutally, then Taunts.
- If they are a Healer:
Dark Healing (Cooldown 4):
Deal damage to all enemies equal to 5% of their Max Health, then all allies gain health equal to the damage dealt.
Animation: Dark Jedi holds out their hands, and drains the life Force from the enemy team.
Unique: Fallen Jedi:
Dark Jedi has +10% Potency, +7% Offense, and +5% Defense Penetration for each Dark Jedi ally.
Unique: Dark Summons:
This unit's stats scale with the previous Jedi ally's stats. This unit can only be summoned once the Jedi ally has been defeated by Chancellor Palpatine's Exposed Sith Lord ability. This unit cannot be revived. If an effect counts defeated units, the defeated Jedi ally does not count as a defeated unit. If Sidious (Exposed Sith) is defeated, this unit escapes from battle.
I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
Post edited by EA_Mako on

Replies

• Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    Any feedback?

• Anakins_Master
    1014 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    Options
    Way too OP, +40% speed on democracy.
    Post edited by Anakins_Master on
  • Anakins_Master
    1014 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    Options
    Xcien wrote: »
    Any feedback?

Please slow down on your kits @Xcien It would really help them be better. Democracy is way too OP and so is clone assault. I really dislike this kit. I like a lot of your other ones though
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    Any feedback?

Please slow down on your kits @Xcien It would really help them be better. Democracy is way too OP and so is clone assault. I really dislike this kit. I like a lot of your other ones though

I fixed Clone Assault so that it is less OP. I fixed most of Democracy, but I didn't get to finish the Speed bonuses. What do you dislike?
    Also I did slow down on the kits, only I made the Chancellor Palpatine part of the kit when I was making my first kits, so that's why its a bit OP.

• Options
    Any feedback?

I fixed Clone Assault so that it is less OP. I fixed most of Democracy, but I didn't get to finish the Speed bonuses. What do you dislike?
    Also I did slow down on the kits, only I made the Chancellor Palpatine part of the kit when I was making my first kits, so that's why its a bit OP.

I dislike Exposed Sith Lord ability
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    What about it, so that I can edit it sometime later when its letting me edit.

• Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    I fixed the speed bonus in Democracy, and made it 30% of their Max Health instead of 50% for Exposed Sith Lord. And I thinking that Chancellor Palpatine would be like a Legendary Character or Journey Guide Character, so I made him extremely powerful because of it.

• Options

Delete the ability
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options

Delete the ability

Well, didn't do that, but I did get rid of the excessive parts of the ability.

• Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    Sebek wrote: »

Delete the ability

I for one, love the Exposed Sith Lord unique, although Darth Sidious' basic is kind of OP, Vulnerable should be 1 turn. And also, Damage Immunity on his Unique should be one time on each Unit, so 1 unit can only have Damage Immunity once, not whenever. But Good Job

Thanks. I will fix the Basic and put a limit on the number of times a character can gain Damage Immunity.

• Options

Delete the ability

I for one, love the Exposed Sith Lord unique, although Darth Sidious' basic is kind of OP, Vulnerable should be 1 turn. And also, Damage Immunity on his Unique should be one time on each Unit, so 1 unit can only have Damage Immunity once, not whenever. But Good Job

The reason I do not want it is because there is already darth sidious in game
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options

Delete the ability

It would be the Darth Sidious from RotS, when he is exposed as Darth Sidious and is dueling Mace Windu.

• Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    The one they have in game is from Clone Wars. Also this Darth Sidious would only have 1 saber, not 2.

• Options

Delete the ability

It would be the Darth Sidious from RotS, when he is exposed as Darth Sidious and is dueling Mace Windu.

Oh, like mine. Maybe make a different name like lord sidious
  • Options
    And also, I think democracy is so simmilar to Translation
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    Oh, it is? I had no idea. Never used C-3PO before, and they didn't have him before when I played, so I've never seen the ability Translation.

• Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options

Delete the ability

Oh, like mine. Maybe make a different name like lord sidious

Changed the name from Darth Sidious to Sidious (Exposed Sith) to prevent any more confusion due to the name.

• Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    Options
    Oh, it is? I had no idea. Never used C-3PO before, and they didn't have him before when I played, so I've never seen the ability Translation.

Well i don't think it's similar, the only thing is that both of those grant Max Health
    Is Translation the buff that 3PO gives allies? What does it do?

• Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    I will check it out. Thanks.

• Options
    What would his Relic be?

Probably the Galactic Republic Symbol
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    Please don’t necro my kits. Thank you.

• Options

Would they be updated at any point to be more relevant?
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    Zombefyer wrote: »

Would they be updated at any point to be more relevant?

No, I stop updating them after one month from when I made the kit.

• Options
    it needs some nerfing, and maybe dark jedi are just the reg jedi - just as dark side
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    BirelDjar wrote: »
    it needs some nerfing, and maybe dark jedi are just the reg jedi - just as dark side

I’m glad it’s nerf worthy, but please don’t nerf my kits. Thank you.

• Options
    really cool kit man!
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    doomguy wrote: »
    really cool kit man!

Thank you for evaluating, but please don't necro my kits. Thank you.

• Options
    really cool kit man!

Is 13 days a necro? Serious question.
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    edited July 2021
    Options
    really cool kit man!

Is 13 days a necro? Serious question.

Not really, but as Sebek pointed out, the thread is three months old.

• Options
    I AM THE SENATE.

That is Sooooooooo OP
    I’m No Jedi!If You Want To Be My Ally, My Ally Code Is: 686-755-486
This discussion has been closed.