Just pulled Bariss from bronzium.... Should i be excited?

Title of thread. Should I even be excited?? I have luminara already. And I know she got nerfed

Replies

• Options
    Yes she will help you greatly through GW. Lumi by herself isn't enough heals.
  • Options
    Depends on how many stars she has. Hits like a wet noodle but heal is handy as isn't effected by heal block (in the balancing stage at least) and has high health.
  • Options
    She's 4 star
  • Options
    Exited. She is still good for the achievements on your road to Vader ...
  • Options
    She'll help in GW. I actually pulled her in one of the starting chromiums then pulled her for 32 shards in a bronzium. Honestly I would have preferred another character I didn't have but it was still a great pull.
  • Options
    She'll be great. Her rebalancing wasn't a bad thing, people on forums (on any game) are just the biggest complainers.

She is still all over top of arena on my server.
  • Options
    So it was still a great pull then? Schweet
  • Options
    If only for GW alone, she was worth the pull.
  • Options
    She was nerfed in the classic freemium $ grab (Kylo will be nerfed eventually and you will hear a million voices cry out and suddenly silenced by people who don't pay to play a free time sink not caring) but she is a heal bot and will do your team a favor advancing in GW and LS missions.
  • Options
    Even after the nerf, Bariss is as valuable as any other 4 star character in the entire game. Until you hit 60, she will be one of your most powerful characters. In GW, she should always be your team's leader.
  • Options
    It definitely was a lucky pull then. I blow wiener at galactic war atm