Problems with Kamini GC Environment Modifier

I have attempted this GC a million times, and every time it seems like the enemy team is not being affected by the initial major stat decrease, despite the modifier saying "all units" will be affected! It means all of my teams, even R7 meta teams, get obliterated because the enemy team is at full stats out of the gate whereas my units are only 80%. This is ridiculous!

CG, please make this right. GCs are our main source of rare slicing materials, but for many of us, it is darn near impossible to get even mid-range reward crates unless we are willing to spend hours on this mode hoping and praying for the RNG to line up.

It also seems like Superiority is sometimes applied or removed from allied units in an unpredictable manner. This is also infuriating as it prevents a player from truly trying to strategize and make the best decision in an already insanely hard and buggy GC.

Replies

• Ultra
    11514 posts Moderator
    Options
    1. Shaak Ti lead bonuses kick in after the planet modifier of stat reduction based on the 100% stats before they are reduced so it seems like they aren't reduced

2. The base stats are really high that it looks like they haven't been reduced by the planet modifier
  • Ultra
    11514 posts Moderator
    Options
    I have attempted this GC a million times, and every time it seems like the enemy team is not being affected by the initial major stat decrease, despite the modifier saying "all units" will be affected! It means all of my teams, even R7 meta teams, get obliterated because the enemy team is at full stats out of the gate whereas my units are only 80%.

What R7 meta teams have you tried? I had no issues winning with meta teams at r7
  • Gouj4
    416 posts Member
    Options
    I have attempted this GC a million times, and every time it seems like the enemy team is not being affected by the initial major stat decrease, despite the modifier saying "all units" will be affected! It means all of my teams, even R7 meta teams, get obliterated because the enemy team is at full stats out of the gate whereas my units are only 80%. This is ridiculous!

I used one R7 character and I completed it fine so you’re doing something very wrong if you can’t complete with “meta” R7 teams
  • Options
    R7 Malak solos it, it even gave me the 30 crits on the same battle
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    1. Shaak Ti lead bonuses kick in after the planet modifier of stat reduction based on the 100% stats before they are reduced so it seems like they aren't reduced

You can see this if you use Bossk lead (decent protection bar from leadership bonus) vs same BH under a different leader (minuscule protection). The 50% protection increase from Boskk lead is based off of non-nerfed stats.

Same must go for the shaak ti lead for enemies.