Find the Difference solution

They're all Funko Pop toys. Assign a number to each, subtract the difference and you get a numbered code. a=1, b=2, ect., and you get the message:

Bastila Shan and Stormtrooper Luke Name Number.

Bastila Shan = Funko 429

Stormtrooper Luke = Funko 16

Funko 413 = Wrecker.

The answer is Wrecker.

Replies

• Stenun
    851 posts Member
    Options
    So the solution is the name of a character we already knew was incoming? Um ...
  • DonPuto
    374 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    Options
    What the flip is a funko pop? That's the question that needs answering
    Post edited by DonPuto on
  • Options
    DonPuto wrote: »
    What is a funko pop? That's the question that needs answering

A series of vinyl collectibles and a danger to your wallet. Each one of those listed was a variant Pop, and there were 100s more.
  • Options
    Stenun wrote: »
    So the solution is the name of a character we already knew was incoming? Um ...

I got really excited when I decoded "Stormtrooper Luke," and then was very... oh. OK.
  • Thorozar11
    271 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    Options
    Ok
  • Options
    No guys Wait! That's it! That could be what the title clue was referring too actually! We knew wrecker was coming already, so why a puzzle to tell us? While multiple characters we do not have appear in the list. It gets boiled down into two characters: Bastilla Shan, and Stormtrooper Luke. Now, if we assume they are not trying to tell us its Wrecker, then it must be one of these two, and Stormtrooper Luke is the difference, as he appears here, but not In the game, where bastilla shan does appear.
  • Mucro
    105 posts Member
    Options
    No guys Wait! That's it! That could be what the title clue was referring too actually! We knew wrecker was coming already, so why a puzzle to tell us? While multiple characters we do not have appear in the list. It gets boiled down into two characters: Bastilla Shan, and Stormtrooper Luke. Now, if we assume they are not trying to tell us its Wrecker, then it must be one of these two, and Stormtrooper Luke is the difference, as he appears here, but not In the game, where bastilla shan does appear.

It was just a simple puzzle for fun. When they do puzzles for completely unknown characters, the puzzles are way more difficult than this, often in multiple parts too.
    Also, we didn't know whether it would be wrecker or crosshair that got revealed this time, as the last one is on the 4th of May.

I wouldn't read too much into it if I were you.
  • Options
    Mucro wrote: »

It was just a simple puzzle for fun. When they do puzzles for completely unknown characters, the puzzles are way more difficult than this, often in multiple parts too.
    Also, we didn't know whether it would be wrecker or crosshair that got revealed this time, as the last one is on the 4th of May.

but but, imagine a 5th luke. then we have 3 teams of different versions of a character. (5 hans, 5 chewies, soon maybe the 5 lukes)
  • Troy
    21 posts Member
    Options
    Red 5 Luke maybe...with new X-Wing?
  • Options
    flux_rono wrote: »

but but, imagine a 5th luke. then we have 3 teams of different versions of a character. (5 hans, 5 chewies, soon maybe the 5 lukes)

At this point they need to add Wookie as a faction.
  • Jkane
    220 posts Member
    Options
    twstdbydsn wrote: »

I think they would need to add several more wookies NOT named Chewbacca first.
  • Options
    Jkane wrote: »

Lowbacca!
  • Options
    Troy wrote: »
    Red 5 Luke maybe...with new X-Wing?

That would be cool, but it seems that the puzzle would point to Stormtrooper luke
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    dernjg wrote: »

A series of vinyl collectibles and a danger to your wallet. Each one of those listed was a variant Pop, and there were 100s more.

They're not a danger to MY wallet.
  • Engage
    267 posts Member
    Options
    What I want is This Luke Skywalker to have an X-Wing.
  • Options
    CrispyFett wrote: »

Lowbacca!

Lowbacca would be lit! Other Wookiees could be Tarfful, Ralra, and Waroo.
  • Options

Fair enough, but I think it would be pretty sweet if they did add a few Clone Wars era Wookies to the mix.

• Stenun
    851 posts Member
    Options
    crzydroid wrote: »

Bragging about the size of your wallet again? o:)
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options

No, just about my steely resolve to not spend money on things that just collect dust on a shelf.
  • Options
    Engage wrote: »
    What I want is This Luke Skywalker to have an X-Wing.

I slightly disagree , should be JKL as pilot.
    Stormtrooper Luke hadn't flown an xwing at that point
  • Options
    *w r2 as copilot
  • Jkane
    220 posts Member
    Options
    Farmboy Luke should be the pilot. Would make farming him for CLS much more palateable. Besides, he was too short to be a stormtrooper.
  • Options
    Farmboy is luke before stormtrooper luke though.
    Also you really dont need to have him (farmboy) that high for cls
  • Jkane
    220 posts Member
    Options
    Well yeah, but do we all really want Stormtrooper Luke?
  • Options

No, just about my steely resolve to not spend money on things that just collect dust on a shelf.

weird flex but okay
  • Options
    Well yeah, but do we all really want Stormtrooper Luke?

Only if he revamped the Legacy Toons like R2, Leia, STH and Wigs