Luminara almost never inflicts Ability Block

With the Force Blast, Luminara is supposed to inflict Abilty Block with 100%. There is about 90% of the time no Ability Block, this is for Arena battles and Galactic War.

Replies

• J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Options
    +1
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Options
    I think she blocked more before the 100% block tier
  • Darling_Ventress
    376 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    For me it usually only works on low level characters. Most of the time it is resisted or dodged.
    Don't even try it on Sid. Never works. Sid starts with 35% chance evasion against Jedi attacks, probably more if he is upgraded. I just fought him and lost because he was down to about 5% health and I hit him twice with 2 Jedi and he dodged both times and lived, then got healed and destroyed me. I hate Sid.
  • Options
    Never
  • Lianara
    740 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    0% potency. Her 100% ability block only guarantees that she will TRY every time the ability is used, then potency versus tenacity will decide if the block will actually stick. With no potency, and with everyone having minimum 15% tenacity, her chance to land the stun isn't big.
    Eeth has a more reliable stun. While he only has a 75% chance to attempt the stun, he has 60% potency, so stun has a good chance to stick.
    Ally Code: 253-747-318
  • Twyst3d
    58 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Well its a glaring oversight on their part. If her ability block isnt meant to hit all the time give it a % chance to happen again but then give her same dam potency so it cant be resisted by a kleenex shred of tenacity.
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Options
    Twyst3d wrote: »
    Well its a glaring oversight on their part. If her ability block isnt meant to hit all the time give it a % chance to happen again but then give her same dam potency so it cant be resisted by a kleenex shred of tenacity.

Agreeed