Nexu mission

This way probably the coolest thing in the game by far. I haven’t been able to try this stage until now. But man I wish I could have done it sooner.

I beat wave 1, and then got completely destroyed by the lizard. The positioning of the characters, the design, only 2 waves, and 1 big, no ****, straight killer of a villain.

Give me more!!!! This reminded me of playing TMNT on the Super Nintendo facing off against shredder.

I really hope everyone gets to try this event sometime because it is seriously a sight to see.

ta1y5lo2qer1.png

Replies

• Options
    Yeah, the nexu mission has rekt my friends. I personally dont have access to the power to try, but all I hear about it is that they don't last more than 60 seconds
  • Options
    Yeah, the nexu mission has rekt my friends. I personally dont have access to the power to try, but all I hear about it is that they don't last more than 60 seconds

That’s what she said!
  • Options

But yea wave 1 isn’t bad, I was able to beat it and I’m not good with strategy and such. But wave 2 vs the nexu is like a whole level of difficult.
  • Options
    Jpfit262 wrote: »

That’s what she said!

She never said that to me...
  • DonPuto
    374 posts Member
    Options
    Missy Elliot made a song about One Minute Men