This one goes out to all the quitters out there

ElToro
149 posts Member
I'm not going to try to stop you, after all you have your reasons, I do ask one thing before you quit though, think about others before you say good bye and do this one thing.
Set your arena team to your weakest team possible, you know that team full of level 1 characters that you never bothered to upgrade

Replies

• Options
    I think it's funny some people want everything without having to work for it
  • Options
    I dont think it would matter, if you dont play your arena matches constantly other players have no problem knocking you down a couple hundred levels already, they dont need any assistance doing that from what i've seen!
  • Options
    If I could, I'd set my team to 5 Dookus. It would be a weak team, but because of all the attack animations, the timer would run out every time. It's the perfect defense.
    Sinister Alliance (Leader) - accepting waitlist members - PM for information
  • Powda
    525 posts Member
    Options

Like the OP wanting easy Arena matches, because somebody's leaving? :smile:
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options

Have you gotten a max Rey? For gear 8, she requires 2x50 hairdryers, 50 stun cuffs, about another 50 purples- they just added an extra 50 UNFARMABLE pieces of gear.

This is the same for 75% of toons.
    So please, don't tell me i havent worked for it purely because I don't want another 50 to farm; do you?
    {RotE}
  • Options
    Maybe as an incentive you can send those 2 hot leia chicks over to my place. I'm not greedy, I'll settle for just 1.
  • ElToro
    149 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe as an incentive you can send those 2 hot leia chicks over to my place. I'm not greedy, I'll settle for just 1.

They are mine they cost, one billion credits each, I doubt you can afford them