Go for GAS or work on NS team

VicMackey
23 posts Member
edited April 2021
Sup all,

I know it seems like an easy answer, but want to make sure I am not missing something. I am torn on getting GAS or upgrading my NS team to respectability from a resource/time management standpoint (i.e. gear, mods, zeta's)

GAS:
- He is obviously amazing and would greatly enhance my roster in multiple areas of the game
- I'm not that far away from being able to make a run for him.
- Working on AV helps NS of course...so a two-for-one effort
- Other toons on this list would obviously benefit GG team

NS:
- Some regret here as I should have had them better geared by now IMO. So I feel the pull of correcting this.

What do you guys think?

Thx

https://swgoh.gg/p/653978666/characters/

bcrejaevr89e.png
3rm0eybe11u4.png

Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    Personally, I would go for GAS. It will require more work, but he's a much better team.
  • Options
    NS will be a faster gear grind, you already have a bunch at 7*
    It looks your ds droids are nowhere near close; you may want to put gas on a slow farm back burner.
  • Options
    Magruffin wrote: »
    NS will be a faster gear grind, you already have a bunch at 7*
    It looks your ds droids are nowhere near close; you may want to put gas on a slow farm back burner.

LOL...yeah, I may have been a little too optimistic on my "not that far away" comment.
  • Options
    Honestly the droids took forever for me to farm to just 7* lol
  • Options
    So I looked at your full roster, noticed you've got 7* DR at level 1. If this were me, I'd actually suggest leaning away from ns and instead leveling up DR, he and Badstilla. They have far more viability vs NS
  • Options
    *DR, HK and Badstilla
  • Options
    Magruffin wrote: »
    Honestly the droids took forever for me to farm to just 7* lol

Just droideka left is not that bad of a farm though. Gotta gear them up anyways
  • Options
    Has NS team's importance lessened as of late? I'm getting the sense reading other posts/watching vids that is the case
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    I noticed that according to swgoh.gg your guild only have 4 SLKRs, so here's an alternative suggestion which god work if you still get the opportunity to play through all phases of hSTR:

Take NS initiate to 7*. Zeta Asajj' unique and Talzin's leader abilities. Gear your NS just enough to be able to solo P3 and a chunk of P4 of hSTR. Then go back to working towards GAS (while you still reach top-10 in hSTR).
  • Options
    VicMackey wrote: »
    Has NS team's importance lessened as of late? I'm getting the sense reading other posts/watching vids that is the case

I'd say go for GAS, not a big deal to have a g12 or relic asajj before the rest of the nightsisters. That would make a very annoying GAC defense with relic asajj and lower gear NS. And then at that point you can decide if NS are worth the investment or if you wanna pursue a different team.
  • RTS
    682 posts Member
    Options

Depends where you're at in the game - for people like Cubs/Ahnald/Fatal etc they're not used a ton anymore - but if you're in D4 or D3 they're still used a lot.
  • Options
    RTS wrote: »

Depends where you're at in the game - for people like Cubs/Ahnald/Fatal etc they're not used a ton anymore - but if you're in D4 or D3 they're still used a lot.

3.4 million so he's div 3
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/