They Call Themselves "The Bad Batch".

AngryBirdsPlushNest
46 posts Member
edited April 2021
Hello everyone! I love Bad Batch in this game, and Really appreciate the effort CG put into these clones! what are your thoughts on The Bad Batch in the game?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    I'm interested to see who the 4th and 5th ones will be
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • KorAgaz
    105 posts Member
    Options
    Sebek wrote: »
    Xcien wrote: »

There are 4 confirmed not 5

Completely insane thought, extremely speculative and 110% not true, BUT....

Bad Batch is "missing" one toon. The Moff Gideon team is (pretty much) missing one toon.

Patterns, patterns everywhere! GL Bad Batch and Imperial Remnant confirmed!!!
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options

There have to be five. Otherwise it wouldn't be a full Bad Batch Squad. The 4th one is obviously going to be Crosshair, so then what happens to Echo?
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • MathYouC
    59 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    Options
    I would not be shocked to see an epic confrontation event for echo. (Similar to malak/GAS)

Required toons would be clones, and we would have to buy shards with GET2...🙄
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    KorAgaz wrote: »

Bad Batch is "missing" one toon. The Moff Gideon team is (pretty much) missing one toon.

It almost makes so much sense.....what about the other 8-9 characters???????

• TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options

There have to be five. Otherwise it wouldn't be a full Bad Batch Squad.

How many Tuskens are there? ;)
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

There have to be five. Otherwise it wouldn't be a full Bad Batch Squad.

How many Tuskens are there? ;)

Tuskens are designed for 3v3… clearly the bad batch are a precursor to 4v4
  • Options
    So boring, a spin off from an old kids show? Lame. If milking the already well milked Clone Wars is going to be this qaurters big things at least rework some Jedi.
  • Options
    So boring, a spin off from an old kids show? Lame. If milking the already well milked Clone Wars is going to be this qaurters big things at least rework some Jedi.

Are you talking about the spin off show from the spin off show from the spin off movie from a 40 years old kids movie ?
  • Pariah_Anchorite
    836 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »

New (Locutus-of-Borg-like) Echo confirmed.

And Crosshair, obviously.

5pdibzo0nk25.jpeg
  • KorAgaz
    105 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »

New (Locutus-of-Borg-like) Echo confirmed.

And Crosshair, obviously.

5pdibzo0nk25.jpeg

Don't forget the Clone Sergeant - Phase II seen bottom left. Hero's Journey event, requires Bad Batch and Clone Sergeant - Phase I 7* R8.

• Options
    i definitely don't like bad batch , i don't like the skin, i don't like the story , i don't like the spell and the synergy :smiley:

Whatever ^^ it's just my opinion but i prefer by far a good old sith or a famous brilliant jedi.

it's still pretty good if ppl like this part of SW but i don't and i'm really not hype but a 4th or 200000 th bad batch :blush:
  • Options
    Deneglio wrote: »
    i definitely don't like bad batch , i don't like the skin, i don't like the story , i don't like the spell and the synergy :smiley:

Whatever ^^ it's just my opinion but i prefer by far a good old sith or a famous brilliant jedi.

it's still pretty good if ppl like this part of SW but i don't and i'm really not hype but a 4th or 200000 th bad batch :blush:

Lol there's way more than enough powerful sith and jedi in game already... And what about 200000?
  • Options
    Wrecker wrecks stuff, Hunter has a bandana and a knife, Tech likes gadgets. Deep stuff
    Fine. I take it back, it's not a kids show, it's a show for the very easily impressed of all ages - like Michael Bay movies. :p
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Wrecker wrecks stuff, Hunter has a bandana and a knife, Tech likes gadgets. Deep stuff
    Fine. I take it back, it's not a kids show, it's a show for the very easily impressed of all ages - like Michael Bay movies. :p

You almost described the Ninja Turtles
  • Options
    1b6cffv73bk4.jpeg

• TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    1b6cffv73bk4.jpeg

Don't forget "insulting people who like something I don't."
  • Options
    I would like to get the 3rd one into the game...an update that should have already happened. Lol
  • Options
    1b6cffv73bk4.jpeg
    1b6cffv73bk4.jpeg

I spend alot less time arguing about Star Wars than forum regulars. :p
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    1b6cffv73bk4.jpeg
    1b6cffv73bk4.jpeg

I like this alot.
  • Options
    1b6cffv73bk4.jpeg
    1b6cffv73bk4.jpeg

I don’t argue about Star Wars - I argue about semantics, like picking someone up on their claim I argue about Star Wars.
  • Options
    To be fair, I was on topic with my negativity. But my 2nd comment was unnecessary. OP is happy with the show, I'm not, there's room for both viewpoints, I'll just dial it back a bit. :)
  • CadoaBane
    563 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    Options

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX8iN6T_M_A

I'm more than hyped for the Bad Batch! B) I don't expect the show to start with a lot of depth, that usually comes a little later in a Dave Filoni show. It will start with a lot of action and fun, but sooner or later there will be those serious and sad times again that makes Star Wars so good to me.
  • Jack1210
    771 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    Options
    To be fair, I was on topic with my negativity. But my 2nd comment was unnecessary. OP is happy with the show, I'm not, there's room for both viewpoints, I'll just dial it back a bit. :)

BUT the negativity seems based off the idea that its a spin-off.... How is it a spin-off?
    So boring, a spin off from an old kids show?

And animated does not equal childish
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Jack1210 wrote: »

BUT the negativity seems based off the idea that its a spin-off.... How is it a spin-off?

It's a spin off, because they debuted in Clone Wars and are now be given thier own show.

Just explaining where they seem to be coming from, I am aware they have other source material.
  • Options
    Jack1210 wrote: »

CW was for sure a kids show, though I imagine it grew up a bit with it's audience, kinda like Harry Potter?
    My guess this (BB) is for kids is based on the seemingly very shallow characters more than the animated format.
    Good news is with so much content coming fans won't be excluded if they skip a show like BB, I'll be happily engaged with the High Republic books until the shows I'm waiting for drop.

• Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    Tbh, I don’t know who these people are.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you