Mod Refreshes Worth It?

Yung_Hen
139 posts Member
edited April 2021
I’m currently at a point in the game where I’m G12ing and relicing a lot of toons and not having nearly enough 6 dot mods for it. I’m falling behind in that area compared to my other in game progress. So is it worth it to get the three mod refreshes at the expense of a cantina refresh or ship refresh?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    The players with the best mod collections are doing more than 3 refreshes a day on mods.

So I’d say that it is 100% worth it to do that.
  • Options
    interest , they should spam as hell the speed mods nods
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    The players with the best mod collections are doing more than 3 refreshes a day on mods.

LividConsciousCondor-size_restricted.gif
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Refreshes on mods gives many more stat upgrade chances than slicing mats.

Slicing mats should be used on mods that have great reward to risk ratios.
  • Options
    A well modded g12 could be better than relics with poor mods imo
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    Refreshes on mods gives many more stat upgrade chances than slicing mats.

You might want to reread the OP.

I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    I feel refreshes are more important now than ever before. The extra rolls for speed secondaries on the now upgradeable 6dots are speeding up the rosters of good modders considerably. IMO, don't be left behind, expanding your 6dot collection beats acquiring characters slightly faster.
  • EdSolo
    412 posts Member
    Options
    One of the most tedious parts of this game that I find is having to sell crappy mods due to the mod cap. I hit it all the time just from all the free mods from events. Granted I don't have stellar mods, but I haven't concentrated on farming them either. I'm more apt to trying to find them in the store when I need something specific. I find energy refreshes more useful for farming gear and relic pieces. I am currently working on JML and SEE so I really don't have energy to spare on mod farming. Relic and gear requirements are too high to use refreshes on mods.