R2-D2 501st tag?

TAZZZOOO
245 posts Member
edited April 2021
The droid of the commander of the 501st whom was present for many of their battles throughout the clone wars should be considered part of the legion no?
This would give more versatility to the unit and create more opportunities to mix the other Clones with other teams.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    No...?
  • Options
    I see your point, but no.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Would it create more versatility for R2? Yes.

Is R2 very low on the list of toons who needs added versatility? Yes.

Do clones or 501st need more flexibility? No, and that fits both game balance and thematics also.
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    Options
    R2 is already Galactic Republic, and I don't think he would need a 501st tag.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Moff_Mymeds
    48 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    Options
    Yes. Yes and also the Rebel Fighter tag, oh and the Jawa tag, he was with the Jawas for a bit, sorta, so let's give him the Jawa title too.

Wait. Scoundrel - R2 worked* for Jabba, so Scoundrel too, if he doesn't already have it, I've lost track.

So, Light Side, Support, 501st, Droid, Scoundrel, Rebel, Rebel Fighter, Galatic Republic, Breaker of chains, Mother of Dragons, Resistance, Jawa.
    Did I miss any?

(*Let's not debate "worked" no one thought about that when they blew up a barge that likely had a number of people/Droids "working")
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    This thread is just as pointless as the "Give Resistance Hero Poe the Smuggler Tag" thread I saw some pages back in this section. I see your point, @Moff_Mymeds, and I know that you are saying that they would all be pointless. It's like saying that C-3PO should have the Sith tag because he let the Sith language take him over for a few minutes in ROS. R2 does not need any of these tags, and he doesn't need 501st. And @Moff_Mymeds, you forgot Smuggler. R2 and C-3PO helped with smuggling operations for the Rebels, so why not give them that too?
    Excuse the sarcasm in the last sentence. The point I am trying to make, and everyone else is as well, is that R2 already has much versatility, and does not need another tag that would be pointless for him to have. But your opinion is your opinion, @TAZZZOOO, and I respect that. Have a great rest of your day, and continue to have fun playing.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Options
    Just no, to echo all the others.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    Just no, to echo all the others.

Echo already has the 501st tag.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH