May 4th event idea

Helixus
2 posts Member
edited April 2021
Since by this point we are all getting pretty sick of being given CW chewie shards every year without fail, it's time we are given a change.

Part of the anniversary gifts should include a scan of each players roster for any toon that is not 7* yet.
instead of gifting CW chewie shards...just why, it will use that scan to gift everyone enough shards to 7* one random toon. Excluding event locked characters.
Lower chance of receiving shards for any toon the closer it is to 7*
very slight increased chance for any toon tagged for 7* farming.

this could also be implemented into a single victory challenge event with a loot box that results in the same outcome.
Post edited by Helixus on

Replies

• Konju
    1180 posts Member
    Options
    I like the idea, I sincerely doubt the devs would go for it though.
  • Options
    Nah I will just be happy if the gift is we can farm bad batch right away and don't have to wait 3 months
  • Options
    Same here, I like the idea. Perhaps limiting it just to toons that can be farmed for one of the three types of energy. (If a player happens to have them all 7 stared then just give CWC shards)

Unfortunately, I have to agree with @Konju . Very little chance.
  • Options
    What would those that have every toon (excluding event locked) already 7* receive?

• Options
    they could receive a random about of single toon shards 50-330 to exchange for currency
  • Options
    RoBane1738 wrote: »
    What would those that have every toon (excluding event locked) already 7* receive?

As I said in my post: (If a player happens to have them all 7 stared then just give CWC shards)