Satine Kryze Kit Idea

Name: Duchess Satine

Alignment: Light

Tags: Support, Mandalorian, Leader

Basic Ability: Non-violence solution: All allies heal 5% of their max protection and health. If General Kenobi is an ally, all allies also gain defense up and 10% protection up, which can’t be dispelled

Special 1: Voices of action: Dispel all debuffs from allies, and grant target ally protection over time and damage immunity for 2 turns. Call all mandalorian allies and General Kenobi to assist, dealing 40% less damage.

Special 2: Deactivator Pistol: Dispel all buffs from target enemy and stun them for 1 turn. Call all allies with protection over time to assist. If this scores a critical hit, reset the cooldown of Voices of Action.

Leader Ability: Duchess of Mandalore: All Mandalorian allies gain 50% max health and 30% max protection. General Kenobi gains 10% offense for each active ally, and also gains 60% max health. Whenever a mandalorian ally gains a buff, they recover 10% protection. Whenever General Kenobi gains a buff, he gain 10% counter chance(stacking, max 5 stacks)

Unique Ability: Rebuilding Effort: Whenever a Mandlorian ally uses an ability, they have a 25% chance to reset all their cooldowns. While General Kenobi is active, Satine can’t be targeted. At the start of a turn, if no other allies are active, Satine escapes from the battle.

Replies

• Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    Sebek wrote: »
    Pretty good, although i think the CoolDown reset is too much, i would lower it to 10%

I agree. Overall good kit, but what are the ability cooldowns?
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Options
    @Sebek maybe you're right and 25% is too much, but I was thinking the the chance would be at 1 percent and increase by 2% each time till level 7, which would mean it would be at 13%, then increase it by 12% for the zeta.

@Xcien I always forgot the cooldowns. The cooldowns for both abilities will be 2 and for Voices of Action the cooldown only goes to 2 if you give it the omega.