Quinlan Vos Kit Idea

Xcien
2436 posts Member
edited April 2021
Here is the kit idea for Quinlan Vos. I hope you enjoy it.

bb9811ud4q2f.png

Unit Name: Quinlan Vos
Tags: Light Side, Support, Galactic Republic, Jedi, Scoundrel
Description: Difficult Jedi Support that steals enemy buffs and dispels Foresight and Stealth.
Archetype: Strength (STR)

Basic:Aggressive Blows (Omega):
Deal physical damage to target enemy twice and gain Offense Up for 2 turns.
Animation: Quinlan Vos charges at target enemy, then strikes them twice with his lightsaber.
Special: Psychometry (Cooldown 4) (Omega):
Dispel all enemy buffs and gain all non-unique ones, which can't be prevented or resisted. Then, grant all non-unique buffs, excluding Stealth and Taunt, to all Jedi allies. If an enemy evades this attack or had no buffs, inflict Daze and 2 Damage Over Time on all enemies for 2 turns.
Animation: Quinlan Vos picks up vial, then examines it, before dropping it and pointing his lightsaber at the enemy team.
Special: Expert Tracking (Cooldown 4) (Omega):
Dispel Stealth and Foresight from all enemies, and remove 20% Turn Meter, which can't be resisted. Inflict Marked and Buff Immunity on target enemy for 2 turns.
Animation: Quinlan Vos bends down to examine the ground, then looks up at target enemy and ignites lightsaber.
Leader: Unconventional and Unpredictable (Zeta):
Jedi and Scoundrel allies have +20% Potency and +10% Defense Penetration. Whenever a Scoundrel ally takes damage, they gain 10% Turn Meter and gain +5% Offense (stacking). Whenever a Jedi ally deals damage, they recover 5% of their Max Health. In addition, all allies have 50% Counter Chance.
-Zeta: At the end of each of their turns, allies have a 50% chance to gain Stealth for 1 turn, and a 25% chance to dispel all buffs on the target enemy. When an ally counterattacks, they have a 30% chance to reset their cooldowns.
Unique: Kiffar Jedi Master (Zeta):
Quinlan Vos has +20 Speed and +20% Defense Penetration. Quinlan Vos' attacks ignore Foresight and Stealth, and deal double damage to enemies with those buffs. Whenever any unit gains bonus Turn Meter, he gains 5% Turn Meter.
-Zeta: Whenever Quinlan Vos attacks an enemy with Foresight or Stealth, he dispels the buff, and gains 30% Turn Meter.
I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
Post edited by Xcien on

Replies

• Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    Any feedback?

• Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    Sebek wrote: »
    Looks Good

Thanks. Any suggestions for fixes?

• Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    Options
    Xcien wrote: »
    Looks Good

Thanks. Any suggestions for fixes?

Not at the moment, no.

Okay. Thanks for looking at the kit.

• Options
    Nice Kit!