QoL-Update: Assault-Battles

Xhedao
209 posts Member
edited April 2021
Hello there!

The last addons implemented in swgoh were the Galactic Challenges (GC), Rancor-Challenge-T1 and Conquest mode. Furthermore additional battles due to increased team numbers are announced for the GAC.
To accomplish these game modes additional time is needed,  compared to the point before their implementation.

In previous updates several QoL-updated were released, which reduced the time consumption for older game modes or unnecessary retries.  Examples for that are the SIMs for GW (old game mode) or the simplification for GC feats (unnecessary retries).

With the announced GAC changes and also the released new game modes it seems reasonable to release another QoL-Update since the last was relaesed before these 3 new game modes, excluding the changes to GC.

For the GCs a lovely criteria was implemented: "Completing the highest tear finish all lower tears/feats".

Assault Battles are much older and the real challenge is just the highest possible tear depending on a players roster. Any lower difficulty can almost be played by hitting Auto, with the same team used for the higher difficulty. This is time consuming, energy wasting, blocking mobiles, not challenging and at all no fun. It is just unnecessary. And since the last QoL-Update more content was added than eased, i  terms of time consumption.

Therefore I want you to ask if it might be possible to update the Assault Battles in a similar way as the GCs. Or at least that you consider those changes in your next plans for the game.

Thanks 🤗

PS: I like all the new game modes pretty much. Its just, that I feel the additional/neede time for accomplishing these