Nightsister Initiate - Cut Down Rank 6 does not add crit chance

Yesterday I leveled my Nightsister Initiate's Cut Down to rank 6. Since then it barely ever crits anymore. From what I can tell leveling it to rank 6 removed the extra 70% crit chance and it now just has the crit chance of a regular attack.

Replies

• Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    Options
    Ouch. Good luck getting a response from @EA_Jesse
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Options
    Yeah, this is probably not high on the priority list. It still sucks that a 15% damage buff actually nerfed my damage pretty hard.
  • Options
    Bump. Is this bug going to be fixed anytime soon?

I am holding off from upgrading her skill to 6 out of fear of this bug.
  • Options
    Good luck, I've not seen one bug fixed since pre launch
  • Shogun
    1 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I have just leveled to rank 6 cut down on the night sister initiate as well and can confirm this bug. The 70% crit chance is no longer added to base crit chance, effectively nerfing the initiate damage hard. Crits are now rare.

Actually running a night sisters team as well and between the other known issues with Talia and Asajj this is pretty unfortunate how broken there mechanics are right now.

Hoping for a recognition and quick fix. @EA_Jesse

• Wispsi
    255 posts Member
    Options
    Fix Plx this issue kind of really hurts this char :(
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    Options
    @EA_Jesse, night sister bugs:

Asajj:
    Healing can proc from her debuff but buffs still remain without being resisted.
    When heroes fall her buffs can be immediately dispelled.

Ahsoka:
    Her second attack does not seem to apply crit bonus.

Initiate:
    Crit bonus removed from second attack at level 6
    Are damage bonuses applied to her basic? My talia hits harder with hers.

Talia:
    AI will use heal when Talia is the only ally with damage.
  • Options
    Hey Everyone,

Thanks for reporting these issues, I've already brought them to the attention of the team.

I will say standby for the next update coming this month, it will fix a number of issues that have been reported lately. As I said before, full notes will be posted once this update goes live.

-Jesse
    Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    Options
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    Hey Everyone,

Thanks for reporting these issues, I've already brought them to the attention of the team.

I will say standby for the next update coming this month, it will fix a number of issues that have been reported lately. As I said before, full notes will be posted once this update goes live.

-Jesse
    Thanks Jesse.
  • Wispsi
    255 posts Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone,

-Jesse

Reply much appreciated :)

Be well.
  • Options
    Thanks! I'm excited to get my damage back!
  • Options
    Hey Everyone,

-Jesse

So...update notes were quite brief but did not seem to contain any fix for this issue...I don't want to risk levelling this ability and breaking the character if it persists past level 6 and it seems like such an easy fix.

If anybody does get it to level 7 though and can confirm it works as intended then please do let me me know :D
  • Options
    Looks like I'll hold off then on ranking up...please post if you see it fixed :)
  • Options
    This whole thing is messed up. I have Asajj, Initiate, Daka, Talia, what do I do now. Come on EA/CG, please fix these bugs, that's all we ask. You'd think that they could even patch this server side quickly...
  • Options
    If you can't fix it, then at least offer us different working characters and remove them from the selection screen and the game...
  • Options
    If you can't fix it, then at least offer us different working characters and remove them from the selection screen and the game...

I'm moving away from my Nightsister team, one member at a time. You should too. Dump Talia first.