Show Off More Characters/Teams in Conquest

Hi Capital Games & denizens of the forums,

I have been playing this game for about 2 years now, and I am really enjoying it. However, one thing is bugging me - I have been working on the Bounty Hunter prestige quest line for nearly all of my two years, and I'm still on step one: defeat 50 Wampa with Boba Fett present. I'm sitting at 20. Wampas only show up rarely in one of the two Galactic Bounties events, even more rarely in War, I can occasionally meet up with one in Grand Arena, and the Geonosis Territory Battles give so much better rewards than Hoth that I can't possibly ask my guild to do Hoth instead just for me to farm Wampas.

So please, I am begging you, throw Wampa in somewhere in Conquest. It makes an excellent 5th in Old Republic as opposed to Nest with damage over time synergy. Or you could do something funny with Commander Luke Skywalker, Rebel Officer Leia, Captain Han Solo, one of the Hoth Rebels, and Wampa.

I think I'd also like to see a Tusken team in Conquest, that'd be neat and novel. But Wampa's the important one to me.

Replies

• Vendi1983
    5024 posts Member
    Options
    Tuskens do show up.
  • Options
    Of all the things you could have possibly said, that's literally the least relevant or helpful.
  • Vendi1983
    5024 posts Member
    Options
    You said you wanted Tuskens and Wampa. 50% of what you asked for is already taken care of.

I answered 50% of your post.

I feel that's helpful.

You're welcome.
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    Yeah, I've seen Tusken teams at least twice now.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    You said you wanted Tuskens and Wampa. 50% of what you asked for is already taken care of.

I answered 50% of your post.

I feel that's helpful.

You're welcome.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought I saw wampa in the last one, but maybe I'm misremembering.
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    I've never seen a wampa in conquest. What team would it even be on?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    TVF wrote: »

As I said I wasnt 100% sure.
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

As I said I wasnt 100% sure.

giphy.gif
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH