Star Wars: Bad Batch Write-Up

SnakesOnAPlane

Replies

• Options
    Where is the "WORLD'S FIRST" at the beginning of the title?
  • Options
    Weird post, I think it's for the people that don't watch the clone wars..... regardless it will be pointless if we get echo and not crosshair as the 4th character since crosshair was in the group and went on many many ops and was an essential member of bad batch that rescued echo, so no getting echo and not crosshair as the 4th bad batch makes me mad
  • Options
    Weird post, I think it's for the people that don't watch the clone wars..... regardless it will be pointless if we get echo and not crosshair as the 4th character since crosshair was in the group and went on many many ops and was an essential member of bad batch that rescued echo, so no getting echo and not crosshair as the 4th bad batch makes me mad

Why do you say we are not getting Crossair? He is on the avatar we are all getting on the 4th. Yes people specualte it is not him because the helmet looks different to the one we saw in CW season7 but it is the same as in the Bad Batch trailer. So dont worry, Crossair is confirmed. It's just the 5th that is half of a mistery right now
  • mariogsh
    786 posts Member
    Options
    Goku_Black wrote: »

Why do you say we are not getting Crossair? He is on the avatar we are all getting on the 4th. Yes people specualte it is not him because the helmet looks different to the one we saw in CW season7 but it is the same as in the Bad Batch trailer. So dont worry, Crossair is confirmed. It's just the 5th that is half of a mistery right now

Go look at the Echo poster Disney released some days ago

The 4th one on the portrait is Echo
  • Options
    mariogsh wrote: »
    Where is the "WORLD'S FIRST" at the beginning of the title?

¿No comprende
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    Goku_Black wrote: »

Because we arnt and it is extremely stupid imo, 2kcyda1i6ycj.png
    se1imdkd5bnc.jpg
    It's echo not crosshair
  • Options
    This is crosshair's helmet k39k8wplrbmt.jpg