230M GP guild (26 DS Geo stars, 25 Wat shards, 10 LS Geo stars) looking for 2 new member!

Hey there!

Our guild, Guardians of Light and Peace, is at 230M GP and looking for two active members over 3M GP who are looking for a casual but competitive guild. A large part of our guild is adults with real-life responsibilities so we understand if you can’t be 100% active every day as real life comes first!

Very organized when it comes to TB and TW. Good record in TW, have won >60% of our matches after changing our strategy last year. DS Geo record is 26 stars w/ 25 Wat shards but we just lost a few members so most recent stars was 24. LS Geo is 9 or 10 stars and we’re rotating LS Geo with LS Hoth 1-for-1 while running DS Geo 100% of the time with maybe one or two DS Hoths a year. If you are looking to grow with a competitive-but-friendly guild, we're looking for a player like you!

Raids: All three heroics on farm. hSTR takes a couple hours, we still run Pit and Tank raids (no sim) because people enjoy it. We have practiced with CPit, I believe we got it down to maybe 60%.

If you are interested, send me a message or add me in-game and send a message there, ally code: 778-385-573