Kit idea requests

Lttsumm1743
84 posts Member
edited May 2021
Ao I know that people like Sebek and Ichiraikou do their own kit ideas for potential characters, but I do have my own ideas I have had boiling around for some time. While I plan on makeing these in my spare time i also want to try another angle: what are some kit ideas the community would like to see created? Give me some ideas, except for old republic, cause I no nothing about them!
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Magruffin
    799 posts Member
    Options
    I know it's not a toon but I'd love to see a red5 mock up
  • Lttsumm1743
    84 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Options
    Magruffin wrote: »
    I know it's not a toon but I'd love to see a red5 mock up

Good idea, I Have one in mind
    Post edited by Lttsumm1743 on
  • Options
    Sebek wrote: »
    Oh hey you mentioned me

Yes, I only just recently got an account to comment and post, but I've been reading your kit ideas for a long time, cant wait to put up my own.
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    I guess I was forgotten. I guess I need to get out my kits faster, and make more of them. But anyways, you could make clone troopers like Jesse, Hardcase, Commander Gree, and Tup, to name a few. You could also make kits for Snoke, Pre Vizsla, CW Maul, Hondo, and Jabba as well.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Options
    Xcien wrote: »
    I guess I was forgotten. I guess I need to get out my kits faster, and make more of them. But anyways, you could make clone troopers like Jesse, Hardcase, Commander Gree, and Tup, to name a few. You could also make kits for Snoke, Pre Vizsla, CW Maul, Hondo, and Jabba as well.

Apparently I've never seen you! I am so sorry, I know I missed others too, so apologies to them!

Good ideas, Hardcase specifically
  • Options

I was forgotten also :disappointed:
  • Options

I'm sorry!

(Quickly begins to read all of your kit ideas)
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options

Apparently I've never seen you! I am so sorry, I know I missed others too, so apologies to them!

(slightly hurt) It's okay. Sebek and Ichiraikou have been making kits long before I did, so its fine that they get mentioned instead. I hope you have fun making your kits!

• Options

I'm sorry!

Can you comment also?
  • Options

(slightly hurt) It's okay. Sebek and Ichiraikou have been making kits long before I did, so its fine that they get mentioned instead. I hope you have fun making your kits!

Thanks and still sorry, I did not really have time to search for everybody who made kits, it was hastily typed in the middle of something else I was doing. I again apologize to you and everyone else I missed
  • Options

I'm sorry!

Can you comment also?

Yeah
  • Options

I'm sorry!

Can you comment also?

Yeah

thanks
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options

Thanks and still sorry, I did not really have time to search for everybody who made kits, it was hastily typed in the middle of something else I was doing. I again apologize to you and everyone else I missed

Most of my recent ones should still be on the first page, so you can check them out. And also you can't respond to @Anakins_Master's Peli Motto kit idea, its closed. But you can check it out to see how people on the forums respond when someone accuses you of something. Also, if you have any ideas for my kits, you can always comment.

• Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    If you don't mind, @Lttsumm1743, could you also comment on my kits while you are looking at other kit ideas. I want to know if there are any things that should be fixed.

• Options
    If you don't mind, @Lttsumm1743, could you also comment on my kits while you are looking at other kit ideas. I want to know if there are any things that should be fixed.

Of course. Yeah I read over pelli motto, and if I can provide one piece of feedback, in just dont think she should be an attacker. She should be a support like mon mothma, but then again, I personally dont really think she belongs in the game