Do people actually have proof pulling 4* from Bronzium

Replies

• Options
    Not sure how I cam prove it to you, but got 32 shards for barris yesterday since I already had her.
    --Nud Stark--
  • Options
    I pulled poggle & Daka
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    The best I have gotten for characters is Biggs Darklighter, who excites me so much that I don't even know what he does exactly. I have literally never seen him in PvP and maybe once in GW.
    Here's something interesting: I just pulled a level 7 purple item from a bronzium card, one that Sidious needs at level 60. Not one of the bits and pieces, the whole item!
    I'd still rather have pulled a good 4* but hey, not bad.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    Qeltar wrote: »
    The best I have gotten for characters is Biggs Darklighter, who excites me so much that I don't even know what he does exactly. I have literally never seen him in PvP and maybe once in GW.
    Here's something interesting: I just pulled a level 7 purple item from a bronzium card, one that Sidious needs at level 60. Not one of the bits and pieces, the whole item!

Closing in on 7 star Lumi and considering Biggs next. He looks so easy to farm with shards in cantina and GW shipments.
  • Options
    NixHara wrote: »
    Qeltar wrote: »

Closing in on 7 star Lumi and considering Biggs next. He looks so easy to farm with shards in cantina and GW shipments.

Might not be a bad call with his "ship synergies" in the description. Bound to be a ships element to the game soon and everyone will want Biggs and Wedge (who will no doubt be added at the same time)
  • Options
    Ive pulled quite a few... including Cad bane at least 3 times... Pretty annoyed as he blows
    134-693-359 Full but accepting lvl 70 only

dj
  • Options
    I pulled a 4* poggle from a bronzium free roll and I grabbed a 2* ewok scout from it as well when I first started playing. Just me, but seems to drop a toon after you buy crystals. Idk if its a EA thank you or just flat luck, either way they are both welcome additions as the poggle buff is flat nasty and the ewok hits like a truck for a 2* poggle/Escout levels 51/48
  • Options
    It's a relief to hear all this feedback, thanks everyone.
  • Options
    I got a 4* character. Not sure which one it was now though, nothing amazing.

Oh, wait, now I remember, it was Ima-Gun-Di
  • Options
    Beleive it or not yes. I ha e gotten in no particular order these heroes from bronzium packs.

Mace Windu
    UROROROR
    the spikey head jedi with the blue saber

The luminia healer
    Teebo

And probably a couple other 3 star, tons of 2 star heroes turned into shards. Appologies for mispellin names as some of the characters i havenet memorized. I have actually had better luck with bronziums than the plat ones, tho i did get a Rey recemtly from the plat.

I spend 200 to 300 crystals a day so i earn quite a few points for the cards so i wind up opening alot of them a day, and luck has been on my side.
  • Options
    I've pulled:

Boba Fett

Dooku

Luke

Fives

Hoth Rebel Scout

Storm trooper
  • Options
    iIb0YWl.png
    Just got this a little while ago from bronzium. Yes, 4*s drop.
    "That is why you fail."
  • Options
    i just got Chewy and got converted to 25 shards.
    Not a 4* but a 3*
  • Options
    I got a 4* Mace Windu. I was completely shocked.
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    yup. my only 4* are 2 dathchas

edit for pic
    SbUwb3q.jpg
    mighty chlorians
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    Options
    I've pulled a few complete epic gear sets too.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Options
    Only one I remember for sure was "poggle the lesser" as I pulled him from a bronzium just the other day. I've gotten couple others but weren't characters I cared about so they are still level 1. As to proof, if you don't want to believe it that's your issue. All I know is I have received a couple 4 star characters from bronzium packs. How exactly would we BACK that up to you anyhow? screenshots don't prove jack because it doesn't say "HEY THIS CAME OUT OF A BRONZIUM PACK"
  • Options
    3 weeks of playing and bronzium has yielded (as far as I can remember):
    Hoth rebel
    Stormtrooper X2
    Consular
    Daka X 2
  • TheVinegru
    366 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I got Bobba and Poggle.

Edit: And after reading what people here are getting, I feel robbed, lol.
  • Options
    Ive literally spent like 150 plus on this game and probs opened 1000s of bronziums and only gotten 1 4 star Bariss after she got nerfed. No 3 star no two star peeps. I guess Ive been unlucky
  • Options
    I'm curious as to how you guys are pulling anything above 2 star.

"Bronzium Data Card: Drops one of the following 1 or 2 star characters, character shards, grey gear and common materials, credits, or 1-Star XP materials and above."

Am I missing something?
  • Options
    I thought about running screen capture to prove it, but it became boring, because they happen so seldom.

I've pulled a 4* Boba, 3* Plo Koon, and 1* IG-86. It was a few weeks before I got my first one.
  • Options
    My latest bronzium 4* pull was Ima-Gun Di yesterday
  • Options
    I have pulled Daka and Datcha 4*, Biggs 2* and a 3* that I cant remember, I think it was the hoth rebel trooper.
  • Options
    I've been playing for 4 weeks and I've pulled one character above 2 stars - a 4* poggle
  • Options
    I've only played for 6 days and I pulled a 4 star Barriss. I do think games like these give "beginners luck" to get us hooked.
  • Options
    I always got equips and 1 shards. I haven't got any multiple shards of an unlock character of a full 4 star unlock, You guys are so lucky :)
  • Options
    I've only played for 6 days and I pulled a 4 star Barriss. I do think games like these give "beginners luck" to get us hooked.

Good point. My only 4* character was in the first week.
  • Options
    I have pulled 4* mace windu and 4* old daka. It's a yes for sure but very rare
  • Options
    None here. Chewie shards was my best. Only character pull was asoka.