TW Matchmaking

LowKal
17 posts Member
edited May 2021
Hello everybody
we are a 114M pg guild with 1 full slkr and 1 rey (no ultimate).
As opponent for the running tw, we met a 140M PG guild with.. 6 GL !!
is it normal ?
have a good day guys
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    You have approximately the same amount of active GP (total GP of the players who signed up) as your oponents. Yes, it's normal.
  • LowKal
    17 posts Member
    Options
    well i understand that but 2 guilds with the same gp and one of them having twice of gl, that seems unbalanced to me...
    matchmaking should not consider gp only imo
  • biggles
    1144 posts Member
    Options
    It is unbalanced and yes it's normal to have large gl deficits and no they won't change it
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    LowKal wrote: »
    well i understand that but 2 guilds with the same gp and one of them having twice of gl, that seems unbalanced to me...
    matchmaking should not consider gp only imo

A 4 GL difference is actually quite small. If you can't counter them you're at a disadvantage, yes, but that's just the way it is when you don't have the counters, you need.

I do agree that MM should consider more than active GP but it should never consider number of GLs (or whatever the new META teams are).
  • LowKal
    17 posts Member
    Options
    so a 100Mgp guild counting 50 2Mpg members with no GL meeting a 100Mgp counting 10 5Mpg members (fill with anything else) with many GL could happen and it should be ok ?
    I don't try to argue, just trying to understand some stuff which seem unfair to me.
  • Antario
    996 posts Member
    Options
    Is it normal? Yes, it is. And it won‘t get better. This was our match up recently.

ox5v147xdru4.png
  • Options
    Flip side though, is that you have some members who haven't signed up and get matched with a lower GP guild with no GL's and you're at an advantage.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    LowKal wrote: »
    so a 100Mgp guild counting 50 2Mpg members with no GL meeting a 100Mgp counting 10 5Mpg members (fill with anything else) with many GL could happen and it should be ok ?
    I don't try to argue, just trying to understand some stuff which seem unfair to me.

You need at least 25 players to sign up for a TW, so 25 players can be matched against 50 players of approximately the same total GP as the 25 players.
  • Options
    And is CG going to do something about this? Or they just gonna watch this going by silently? It's utterly rubbish!
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    And is CG going to do something about this? Or they just gonna watch this going by silently? It's utterly rubbish!

do something about what? Make it easier for bad guilds to win? No.