Hunter’s special not triggering true damage

Thufir
18 posts Member
edited May 2021
Has anyone else noticed an issue with zHunter’s shrouded approach not dealing true damage to enemies when he has defense up?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    Can you provide an example video?
  • Thufir
    18 posts Member
    Options
    du5cqxdjn1si.png
    d1bsdxock204.png
  • Thufir
    18 posts Member
    Options
    Echo’s basic does true damage, which is right after the bottom image of hunter’s special failing to do true damage.
  • Options
    Thufir wrote: »
    Echo’s basic does true damage, which is right after the bottom image of hunter’s special failing to do true damage.

So the bottom image happens first.
  • Options
    I think it’s a bug.
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    You could try submitting to Answers HQ, but there are a lot of healing numbers on the screen, so it could be a case of it just not displaying on the screen. I know there is a limit to how many numbers can be displayed at once. An actual video may help.
  • Thufir
    18 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah I can’t post the video in here unfortunately. It’s definitely a bug so hopefully they’ll notice! @Kyno
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Posting it here will not help them notice, you need to report this to Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>