Not sure if it's my imagination!

Skye
795 posts Member
I took a break from the game, pretty much to quit.. out of curiosity I just fired up the game for the last few days...

I'm not sure if it's my imagination or not... but did they swap the icons around for Yoda's Masterstroke and Unstoppable force?

As I was getting mightily confused when Yoda was AOEing when I wanted him to use masterstoke! Instead he goes and uses unstoppable force..

Probably my imagination but I'm not certain...
Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!

Replies

• trellent
    168 posts Member
    Options
    I've seen mention of it happening with the update.
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    Options
    Yes it has changed

Ok thanks, I thought I was losing my mind! I really dunno why they bothered to move the icons around, other than to throw us off!

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    The icons now match his animations.
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    Options
    Now I have to unlearn what I learned after many missclicks :D
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    Click on the correct tooltip, you must.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Click on the correct tooltip, you must.

this is risky cause sometimes you end up firing off the ability when you don't want to! I've done it many times before in the early days.
    CronozNL wrote: »
    Now I have to unlearn what I learned after many missclicks :D

you and me both!