Where did the Marquees Go?

I only see the Tech marquee event now, but I saw all 4 of them earlier. I haven't done the Echo event and thought I had more time. Is this some type of bug and will the marquee be back?

Replies

• Gouj4
    416 posts Member
    Options
    FigrinDan wrote: »
    I only see the Tech marquee event now, but I saw all 4 of them earlier. I haven't done the Echo event and thought I had more time. Is this some type of bug and will the marquee be back?

The tech event was always one day more than the rest for some reason, the other 3 have run their course so unfortunately you missed the echo event
  • mariogsh
    786 posts Member
    Options
    No, no bug, marquees are gone
  • Options
    Thanks, guess I missed it. Was busy at work and incorrectly assumed I would be able to do it on the weekend. :'(
  • Options
    Well they were there for a very long time already
  • DaarthBrewer
    1961 posts Member
    Options

Longest marquees and far away.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Options

I'm specifically looking for the Echo event. I guess I should have been more specific with my original title.
    I was busy with work and on May 4th, I thought I saw the timer on the Echo event lasting more than 3 days... but maybe I was wrong and it was a standard marquee duration. Oh well.
  • Range1974
    900 posts Member
    Options
    It did not run for very long compared to Hunter.
  • Rebmes
    376 posts Member
    Options
    It was the same amount of time as the others except Tech (who lasted 24h longer) sorry for your loss! Especially since these guys look pretty powerful.
  • Options
    Yeah, I'm ticked myself. I got all but Echo. The length of the others made me think I had time to get Echo, did the first tier, got busy with work stuff and came back that evening to finish and all I saw was Tech. I wish it had been a little more clear it was not going to be around long like the other 3 had been, but I guess its my fault for being too busy to read the dates...
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    maybe they'll give you 2 months next time so you can find time to work them in
  • mariogsh
    786 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah, I'm ticked myself. I got all but Echo. The length of the others made me think I had time to get Echo, did the first tier, got busy with work stuff and came back that evening to finish and all I saw was Tech. I wish it had been a little more clear it was not going to be around long like the other 3 had been, but I guess its my fault for being too busy to read the dates...

Yup, sorry, but it's definetely your fault

Dates are there, not too hard to see
    Also, from all marquees, Bad Batch ones were the easier, and Echo one the easier among all of them

Even if you are a starter player, basically they borrowed you the entire squad, so it was just enter the battle and press auto
  • Options
    To be fair to op, echo's event only ran for 3 or 4 days, while past marquees that I remeber ran for a week as standard.

Looks to me like when they made a late decision to move echos start date to May 4th they didn't change the end date.

I'm not surprised some players have missed out on getting him.
  • mariogsh
    786 posts Member
    Options
    To be fair to op, echo's event only ran for 3 or 4 days, while past marquees that I remeber ran for a week as standard.

Looks to me like when they made a late decision to move echos start date to May 4th they didn't change the end date.

I think the first marquees ran for a week or so, but since I remember playing them when I came back to the game (my first marquees were B1 and Droideka) they've always run for 3 days, exceptions being special cases like these ones
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options

The recent ones--Bo-Katan, Dark Trooper, etc--have been two days.