Lttsumm1743
84 posts Member
edited May 2021
this is the first of the phase 1 clone kit concepts

Unit: Clone Commander - Phase 1
Tags: Light Side, Support, Clone Trooper
Clone Support who leads his army to victory and assigns special commands

Basic: Trained Shot
Deal Physical damage to target enemy, with an 80% chance to inflict ability block for 1 turn, then, there is a 60% chance to inflict speed down for 1 turn.

Special 1: Battlefront Command
All allies gain speed up and offense up for 2 turns, then a random ally takes a bonus turn. enemies lose speed up or offense up if they have them. If Clone Commander has the Phase 1 buff, he assists the ally that takes their bonus turn. allies with the Phase 1 buff gain retribution for 2 turns.
All allies recover 15% health. (Cooldown 3)

Special 2: Special Assignment
Target ally and the unit in the ally slot gain crit chance and crit damage up for 3 turns, then those units recover 10% health and protection. if either ally has Phase 1 in their name, they also gain protection up. (Cooldown 5)

Leader: The Best Offense (Zeta)
All allies have a bonus 10% offense and speed. Clone trooper allies have a 35% chance to attack the enemy in their unit slot whenever any galactic republic ally uses an ability. this chance is doubled if the galactic republic ally is a Jedi. at the start of the battle, all galactic republic allies gain the special ability: AT-TE. (Zeta- The first time an ally falls below 40% health, they recover 40% protection, and gain defense up for 1 turn, then, all clone trooper allies attack the enemy that triggered this ability)

AT-TE: deal physical damage to all enemies, and inflict defense down for 3 turns, inflict max health down on all enemies who are critically hit. grant this unit a bonus turn and advantage. this ability is on a shared cooldown. (Cooldown 4)

Unique: This army is for the Republic (Zeta)
At the start of the battle, Clone Commander summons a Clone Trooper - Phase 1 to the ally slot if available. Clone Commander starts the battle with the unique Phase 1 buff. anytime any galactic republic or clone trooper ally is defeated, a random clone trooper ally takes a turn. if they defeat an enemy, or remove all of their protection, if the defeated ally was a clone trooper, they are revived with 30% health and protection. (Zeta - Clone trooper allies cannot be evaded uless the enemy has foresight. when a clone trooper ally with Phase 1 in their name deals damage, they gain 5% turn meter)

Unique: Clone Trooper - Phase 1
Name: Clone Trooper - Phase
Lightside, Attacker, clone trooper
Basic: Forward Assualt
Deal physical damage to target enemy and inflict damage over time for 1 turn. inflict an additional effect if the target has any debuffs

Special: Republic Valor
Target ally attacks, the Clone Trooper assist them. if either ally has Phase 1 in their name, both allies deal 20% more damage. (Cooldown 3)

Unique: Republic Soldiers
Clone Trooper has a bonus of 20% health and protection and gains the Phase 1 buff. if at least one galactic republic ally is still alive when Clone Trooper is defeated, he revives at 100% health but has daze for 2 turns. Clone trooper has a 90% chance to assist any galactic republic ally, deal 40% less damage.

Unique: Summoned
This unit's stats scale with the summoner's stats. This unit can only be summoned to the ally slot if it's available. This unit can't be summoned in raids. This unit can't be revived. If an effect counts defeated units, this unit doesn't count. When there are no other allied combatants, this unit escapes from battle. A unit can't be revived if this summoned unit exists in their slot.

please tell me any ideas to fix this if you think I did not do well
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    @Kyno, can you move this to Characters?
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Options
    Oops
  • Anakins_Master
    1014 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Options
    Sebek wrote: »
    This should be in the Characters section

it's a good first kit. Not the best but it's good for a first.
  • Options

and this
  • Options

yeah I know, I have ideas for more obsquere characters that already exist but don't get attention. i also am picking a few personal favorites and wants, and my ideas are usually weird anyway, but I will get better
  • Options

yeah I know, I have ideas for more obsquere characters that already exist but don't get attention. i also am picking a few personal favorites and wants, and my ideas are usually weird anyway, but I will get better

You should try a basic kit for a stormtrooper rework next I think
  • Options

probably a good idea
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options

probably a good idea

You could also do a Mace Windu rework

• Potato211
    473 posts Member
    Options
    Xcien wrote: »

probably a good idea

You could also do a Mace Windu rework

@Kyno

u894h2k3rr7f.png
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    We already know it's not going to happen.

They had at 3 times it would have made perfect sense, and it didnt happen.

I know a few on the staff have a personal mission to get it in there, and I send them my thoughts and prayers, but even that may never be enough.

Maybe Tophat has a similar level of dislike for Mace as he does Porkins....
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    We already know it's not going to happen.

They had at 3 times it would have made perfect sense, and it didnt happen.

I know a few on the staff have a personal mission to get it in there, and I send them my thoughts and prayers, but even that may never be enough.

Maybe Tophat has a similar level of dislike for Mace as he does Porkins....

similar level? hmmm...... well, I guess I must try anyway...
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    Oh hey, this kit made it into characters..

• Options
    Xcien wrote: »
    Oh hey, this kit made it into characters..

good, I will remember to move it there next time