Remove turn meter feat without counter makes me not want to play the game

papaofmom
163 posts Member
edited May 2021
How am I suppose to count turn meter removal? I've finished 5 times with my CLS team and even though I thought I have removed 400% I haven't. Today CG is extremely hard and broken and I cannot allow myself to just remove the turn meter forever. The same thing happens in conquest war - I ignore all the turn-meter feats. Why can't you give us the counter if you are already counting it? Or at least give us some notification that the feat criteria have been met.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• papaofmom
    163 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Options
    Adamklark wrote: »
    too expensive to develop

if its too expensive to develop to give a simple notification then this feat shouldn't be a thing in the first place
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    If by "different priorities" you mean focusing more on making the game an infomercial for all of Disney's latest and less on the actual enjoyment of the game, I agree. Player enjoyment always takes a backseat to new packs.

And it's one of the reasons I am considering being done.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    Options
    Raid Boss percent bar across the top. Just have it display progress towards the desired feat.