Clearing Light side hard battle and progression...

Im focusing on first order team right now so i can spare minimum resources for light side.

Can a full phoenix team at max stars clear all light side hardbattle? Should i max my phoenix team other then stars?

What is the best route for light side since im focusing on maxing first order.

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    I'd recommend to gear your Phoenix only just enough to unlock Thrawn (g8-g9) even if that won't clear all light side battles for you.

If you have strong allies with relic light side leaders you will be able to clear all the battles.
  • Crayons
    565 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Options
    I’ve just started a new alt account. I’ve cleared all lightside with Pheonix g8 (ezra g9), no Omega abilities and really basic mods, and lvl 85

The last few battles did require a decent ally at like g12 or relic. But allies are easy to come by.
  • Nissa123
    50 posts Member
    Options
    Just join a decent guild and use like a jkr, jml, glrey or gas
  • lucaefor
    95 posts Member
    Options
    Don't worry about balancing your roster for the moment. Focusing more on dark side heroes will give you more opportunity to join a better guild doing DS Geonosis TB.

Unless you are a heavy spender, farming light side heroes isn't really valuable unless you can relic them (for light Side Geonosis TB)