New Galactic Legends

Have they announced when they are releasing the other GL that pairs with Master Kenobi?

Replies

• TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    no
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    no
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Options
    Ok thanks
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Options
    In Aprils road ahead they announced:
    They aren’t releasing in pairs this time, so everyone can focus on Kenobi. Then, at an undisclosed date they may release another. It could be as soon as the Kenobi event starts, or it may be far off in the distance. No one knows.
  • Eweff
    400 posts Member
    Options
    no
  • Options
    KueChael wrote: »
    They aren’t releasing in pairs this time, so everyone can focus on Kenobi. Then, at an undisclosed date they may release another. It could be as soon as the Kenobi event starts, or it may be far off in the distance. No one knows.

Kenobi beat the heck out of Maul pre clone wars, then Maul beat the heck out of kenobi in clone wars, so my money is on getting kenbi, getting 4 new mandos as marquee, then we get Maul with robo legs
  • Options
    Separatist September earliest.

May 1st round of prerequisites for GL Kenobi
    June 2nd round
    July 3rd round
    August (lol) for the release
    September for new announcements and uproar that it’s too soon
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    .... new announcements and uproar that it’s too soon

basically this. rinse and repeat.
  • Options
    Well color me surprised.

ITS ALL HAPPENING TOO FAST!!!
  • Magoo
    12 posts Member
    Options
    KueChael wrote: »

Kenobi beat the heck out of Maul pre clone wars, then Maul beat the heck out of kenobi in clone wars, so my money is on getting kenbi, getting 4 new mandos as marquee, then we get Maul with robo legs

I was thinking hey Robo legs Maul would go opposite the new Ahsoka and a GL Vader would go opposite GL Kenobi. I’d really like to see another Vader in the game and think he deserves to be a GL. We have like 19 Han & Chewies and only 1 Darth Vader.