Missing rewards (conquest)

Hello I've missed out on my rewards this past conquest and i am trying to retrieve them through the "help" option in game. They are saying that I've claimed it on the 6th of may and they cannot do anything to help. Weren't rewards available on the 10th only? I've completed normal mode + 2x hard mode with max rewards. The count isn't there. I'm sitting at 83 razorcrest shards and 10 aeromagnifiers Any dev able to fix this pls. Ally code : 757915235

Replies

• Options
    Conquest rewards definitely weren’t available on the 6th.

Best bet is to file another ticket and hope you get a more useful help operative.
  • Options
    There has been 3 different people responding to the same ticket and they are all saying the same thing. I doubt making another ticket would change the situation. Maybe a reddit post with a bunch of upvotes is the only way to get things fixed with this game
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited May 2021
    Options
    If the records on the game side show you accepted the rewards, the dev team will see the same logs, but yes that date is off, so there might have been a miscommunication.

You can direct message CG_SBCrumb or CG_Doja_Fett with the open ticket number and see if they can help.
This discussion has been closed.